Do you like reading books? Then I am pretty sure that you would have Kindle to read new books all the time. So, how would you like if you can listen to books instead of reading them? That would be great, right! Today, we are going to see how you can use the Audible app on your computer to listen to books instead of reading them. The steps are simple and we will be using emulator software to download Audible for PC and use it.
Audible is an app created by Amazon.com and if you are not a big fan of music and instead you like reading books, then you can use it to listen to books. The app allows you to listen to books anytime and anywhere no matter what you are doing. You can download from hundreds of titles on your device and start listening to a good book. So, if you have a computer or laptop, then you can either go to Audible.com or download Audible app for PC using our simple guide.
Audible for PC – Features
The app has been downloaded by tens of millions of users and the number is a lot more if you count the ones using the website. Since, books are a great way to pass your time and learn something; this app makes a great companion for anyone.
We will see how to download and install Audible for computer in this article, but before we get to the steps, let’s first see some of the best features of it.
- You can turn on the app and listen to your favorite book wherever you go. You can do so while travelling, in the gym, while doing your household chores, etc.
- The app comes with features like bookmarking, sleep mode, variable narration speed and button-free mode.
- You have access to the Audible store to download free books or purchase the ones available.
- To help you motivate to read more books, the app allows you to earn badges and keep track of your listening habits.
- You can also switch between reading and listening using the application but you need to have a compatible Kindle device for this.
- You can transfer your books to your device using a WiFi connection.
Audible for PC Download
You can either use the web version of the app by going to www.audible.com or if you like the app interface, then you can download and install Audible for computer as well by following the below steps.
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Open BlueStacks and click on the search icon.
- Type in “Audible” and hit the find button. Select the first result by clicking on the Install button.
- You will be asked to choose from the available app stores. Click on the link under Google Play Store to choose it.
- Sign in to your Google account and you will be redirected to the official app page.
- Finally, click on the Install button to begin the download process.
That’s how you can download and install Audible for PC. The process may take some time depending on the Internet speed.
You can now go to BlueStacks and click on the “My Apps” tab where you will find the app installed. Click on the icon to launch it on your computer or laptop.
If you liked the above article to download Audible for PC, then please share it with your friends and let them know how they can listen to books instead of reading them.