Online multiplayer games are quite the rage as they pit you against real players from around the world, and there are several such games available on the Play Store. If you love playing sports, especially Basketball, then you’d be delighted to know about Basketball Stars game that’s available for free and offers multiplayer gameplay. In the game, you will go up against a real player from around the world where you can show your skills and moves and defeat this powerful opponent. Since the game is available for free, you can download it on your smartphone within minutes; but if you want to download Basketball Stars for PC, then you need to follow a few simple steps and install it via an Android emulator software.
The game is developed by Miniclip studios, which is responsible for a number of online sports games like 8 Ball Pool and Bowling King among others, so you’d only get the best features with this game as well. The Basketball Stars game features realistic 3D graphics and fully customizable characters, has a real-time 1vs1 gameplay and multiple game modes to keep you entertained for a long time. The game is perfect for people who love playing basketball as well as watching basketball games all the time. If you are that kind of person, you need to have the Basketball Stars for PC installed so that you can enjoy your favorite sports whenever and wherever you want. Before we show you the download steps, let’s have a quick look at some of the best features of the game.
Basketball Stars for PC – Features
Since the game is based on basketball, one of the most popular sports in the world, and it’s been developed by a popular studio, it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide and the number is growing with every passing day. The popularity of the game can be attributed to its best features, some of which are listed below:
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however you need a stable Internet connection as it is an online game. Moreover, there are some optional digital items in the game that can be purchased with real money.
- Online Multiplayer: The game features 1vs1 gameplay where you will be pit against a real player from around the world. You’ll have to show your insane skills and moves and use everything you know to shoot the basket and gain more points than your opponent. This is a real-time game so make sure that you have a fast internet connection to avoid being disconnected while you are at a crucial point in the matchup.
- Game Modes: There are two game modes offered in the game – 1vs1 Matches and 1vs1 Shootouts. The 1vs1 Matches is a normal basketball game between two players and the 1vs1 Shootouts is a time-based game where the player with the maximum hoop shots wins.
- Realistic Graphics: The graphics in the game are pretty top-notch with amazing character design and 3D visual elements. Moreover, the characters are customizable so you can change their appearances using the various items available in the game to make them totally unique.
- Amazing Rewards: As you keep playing matches and win to keep leveling up, new courts and new basketballs will be unlocked and you’ll be able to compete with the best players in the world. Moreover, you can then take part in higher-ranked matches to earn huge rewards.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should expect when you start playing it on your smartphone or computer. Now that we’ve gone through what the game actually is, let’s proceed with the next section and see the download and installation steps.
The process to download the game on your computer is quite simple as all you need is an Internet connection and an Android emulator software installed on your computer. There are several such emulator software that are capable of creating a virtual environment suitable for running Android apps and games on your computer, and below we have listed the download steps using two of the best emulators. You can choose which of these methods you want to use as both of them work equally well!
Download Basketball Stars for PC Using Andyroid
- Download Andy OS emulator on your computer
- Complete the installation process. It may take a few minutes for the process to complete and the emulator to load fully the first time.
- Once the emulator is installed and opened, use your Gmail ID to login to your Google Play Store account and complete the emulator setup process.
- Now, click on the Google Play Store icon and then type in “Basketball Stars” in the search bar.
- Click on the first result and then click on the Install button on the game page.
- The download process will now begin.
The download process may take some time; but as soon as the game is installed on your computer, it will appear on the home screen of the emulator and you can launch it by clicking on the icon.
Download Basketball Stars for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard and type “Basketball Stars” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the sports game and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which contains all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
As soon as the download process is complete and Basketball Stars for PC is installed, the game will appear in the “All Apps” section that you can access from the BlueStacks dashboard. Now, simply click on that icon to launch it on your computer screen, complete the initial setup and create your profile and start playing the game.
This is how easy it is to download, install and play Basketball Stars for PC using BlueStacks app player as well as Andyroid emulator. If you liked the article, and you have a few friends who love watching as well as playing basketball, then it’s your duty to share this post with them as well. Let them know about this awesome online sports game so that they can install it on their smartphones or computer and challenge you to a match!