Everyone at some point has played car racing games and enjoyed it, and if you are a fan of such games, then you should consider downloading CSR Racing for PC as well as it is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store. You can download it on your Android device, but there is no official PC version of the game. So, in order to download it on your computer, we have to use an Android emulator that will help in installing and running the CSR Racing game.
Since the game is one of the most popular racing games on Android, with more than 100 million downloads, it features some of the best cars in the world. There are several officially licensed cars that you can choose to take part in the races. You can challenge real players from around the world and compete with them in drag races to see who’s better than the other. There are quite some features of CSR Racing for PC that has made is one of the best drag racing games, so before we see how to download it, we’ll check out some of the best features of the game.
CSR Racing for PC – Features
When you start playing the drag racing game, you will be given an option to battle with real players using the multiplayer mode or go on a world tour to win races and become the ultimate champion. The choice is up to you so choose a car, win races and advance on the world tour or beat other players to gain reputation.
- Licensed Cars: There are over 95 licensed cars in the game that you can choose to race with. Not all the cars will be unlocked from the beginning and will only be available as you advance in the game. The cars include, Ferrari, McLaren, Bugatti, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg and others.
- Multiplayer Mode: Going on a world tour and competing in races is one thing and competing against real players in the world is another. You can use the multiplayer mode to compete against other players to win special prizes, unlock cars and reach the top of the global leaderboard.
- Beat the Crews: Street races are awesome and with CSR Racing for PC, you will be out on the streets competing with racers from different crews. You need to win every race and defeat the crew boss to become the new king of the streets.
- Customize Your Ride: As you advance to higher levels, you will need to upgrade your car with latest equipment to keep winning the races. So, upgrade your engine, lighten up your car by removing extra components and use new tires to increase the speed and performance.
- World Tour: In the game, you can go on a World Tour and compete against the best racers and crews from across the world. Keep your winning streak active to make it to the Internationals.
CSR Racing for PC Download
The game is only available for smartphones and you can’t download it on your computer as there is no official desktop version. However, using an Android emulator like BlueStacks, you can download CSR Racing game on computer.
By clicking on the above link, you can download the software and install it. Once it has been installed, you need to follow the below steps to download the drag racing game on your computer.
Steps to Download CSR Racing for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Click on the Android tab and then click on the “Search” icon on the top in the dashboard.
- Now, type in “CSR Racing” and hit the enter button.
- Some of the results will appear on your screen. Click on the first link that says CSR Racing and you will be redirected.
- You will now be taken to the official Google Play Store page of the drag racing game.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up will appear.
- The pop-up will ask you to grant various permissions needed to run the game smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to accept and grant all the permissions.
- The download process will now begin.
Depending on the game’s size and your Internet’s download speed, it may take some time for the game to completely download on your computer. Once the process is completed, it will be installed successfully. You can then launch CSR Racing for PC and start playing it.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks once again, click on the Android tab and then click on the “All Apps” tab from your dashboard. You will see all the Android apps and games currently installed on your computer. You will find CSR Racing there as well and by clicking on the icon of the game, it will launch on your computer screen.
You can then create your profile and enter the world tour to beat the street crews or begin the multiplayer mode to battle against real players from around the world.
Remember, the game is free to download but offers in-app purchases that you can get with real money. If you want to prevent unauthorized purchases, then set up PIN protection from Google Settings so that when someone tries to make a purchase, PIN verification will be required.
This is how you can download and play CSR Racing for PC. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and you two can compete against one another in a drag racing match.