If you like retro games, then you need to download Dan The Man on your smartphone or your computer right now as it takes you back to the good old days of arcade gaming. The game has been awarded as the “Best of Games for 2016” across various mobile platforms and has been downloaded on millions of devices worldwide. The game play is pretty simple – you play Dan The Man and you have to save everyone by defeating the enemies and the robo-bosses who terrorize the innocent people. The game is available for smartphones for free, and you can even use an Android emulator software to download Dan The Man for PC and play the game on a bigger screen.
With the Dan The Man game installed on your computer, you will be able to feel the arcade gaming style once more. It features an amazing story line, memorable fight sequences and upgradeable fighting skills, an arsenal of weapons at your disposal and epic boss fights. There are also various modes in the game – Story Mode, Endless Survival Mode and Battle Mode – each with it’s own set of challenges. While playing the game, you can discover secret areas to get more rewards, unlock costumes and complete daily events to get the ultimate rewards at the end of the week. So, let’s see the features of Dan The Man for PC game and then follow the steps to download and install it on your computer.
Dan The Man for PC – Features
The game is one of the best action games for smartphones and has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide. It is easy to play and features a fun storyline to keep you hooked to your screens until you complete it. Below are some of the features of the game that you should know before downloading Dan The Man for computer.
- The game is free to download and play; but contains in-app purchases.
- You can play the game offline or keep your Internet connection active to watch the videos in the game and receive items and weapons as rewards.
- The game features an epic game play that allows you to fight your enemies using a variety of punch and kick combos. As you progress ahead in the game, you will be able to unlock more powerful attacks that can knock down your enemies swiftly.
- In the game, you will be able to collect the coins that you can later use to purchase potions to recover your health, purchase weapons or upgrade your fighting skills to deal more damage with each attack.
- You can purchase the weapons from the shops in the game to take out enemies more easily.
- Apart from simple soldiers and assassins in the game, you will also face-off against the robo-bosses that won’t be easy to take down.
- The game has 2 different modes – the Story Mode takes you on a journey on defeat the enemies and save the innocent people, the Endless Survival Mode is where you have to survive for as long as you can while fighting multiple bad guys at the same time and the Battle Mode is the Story mode, but a lot harder.
- In the Story mode, you will be playing in various arenas and environments and explore the secret areas to earn more cash and rewards, unlock various costumes and complete daily events.
These are some of the features that you should know before you play the action platformer game because it is completely different from what we are accustomed to playing. Now that we know about it, we can follow the below installation steps to download Dan The Man game.
Dan The Man for PC Download
The game is officially available for Android devices and iOS devices and can be downloaded from Google play Store and iOS app store respectively. However, there’s no PC version of the game that will make it easy for you to download, install and play.
But, you don’t need to worry as you can use an Android emulator software on your computer to download any Android apps and games, including Dan The Man for computer, and play it without any issues. There are many such emulators available that creates a virtual environment on your PC suitable for the Android apps. You can use any emulator you want, but in this article, we will go with BlueStacks as it is one of the best one out there.
Using the above link, you will be able to go to the downloads page from where you can get the setup file of the offline installer of the app player. Once it is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the steps below.
Steps to Download Dan The Man for PC
- Launch BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Use your Google ID to login to the Google Play Store and set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature as well.
- You will now see the dashboard of the emulator displaying a lot of different sections containing many different apps and games.
- Click on the Search icon on the top line.
- Type in “Dan The Man” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of action platformer game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
The above steps are required to install the game on your computer; so once you have completed the above steps, you will see the download process begin which may take a few minutes to complete. Once the progress bar has finished, Dan The Man for PC will be installed and ready to be played.
You can now launch the action game on your computer and defeat some bad guys! To do that, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then click on the “All Apps” tab. You will now see all the apps and games installed on your computer and from the list, click on the game icon to launch it on your desktop and start playing.
This is how you can download, install and play Dan The Man for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and play it.