Miniclip is one of the best game developers on Google Play Store offering several online multiplayer games in the sports genre. We have already seen some of their games like Bowling King and Basketball Stars in our previous articles, and today we’ll be seeing how to download 8 Ball Pool, one of their most popular games, on computer. As the name suggests, the game is based on Pool and since it is an online game, you will be able to play it against a real players from around the world in real time. There’s also an offline option but if you want to feel the rush, then playing online battles is definitely the way to go. So, if you are a fan of the game, then we’ll be seeing the simple steps to download 8 Ball Pool for PC using an Android emulator software.
After you have downloaded the game on your smartphone, you’ll not only be able to challenge the best players from around the world, but also play against your friends in a one-on-one battle to find out who’s the best. Moreover, there’s also an 8-player tournament mode available in the 8 Ball Pool game where you’ll be up against 7 other real players from around the world and competing to win the amazing rewards. There isn’t any complex gameplay mechanics or rules that you need to follow, and even if you are a novice at the game, you’ll be able to figure out how it works and what are the rules by playing a few practice matches. You’ll be ready to go up against real players in no time win amazing rewards and earn more and more coins.
8 Ball Pool for PC – Features
The game is one of the most popular online sports games available on Google Play Store, with more than 100 million installs; and as a result, it gets regular updates with new features and new events during various festive seasons. If you want to know more about the game before you decide to download it, then check out some of the best features below!
- Free: The game is absolutely free to play, however there are some optional items in the game that can be purchased with real money. If you don’t want to purchase these items, then you can setup a password protection in Google Play Store settings to avoid any unauthorized transactions.
- Online Gameplay: The best way to play the game is playing it against real players from around the world, and that means that you’d need a fast and stable internet connection to stay in the game.
- Tournaments: If you have played a lot of 1vs1 matches, then you can move on and take part in the 8 player tournaments and vie for the top spot to earn the maximum rewards.
- Earn Coins and Exclusive Items: To keep you motivated, all the games you play will have your coins at stake; which means that if you lose, you’ll lose all those coins. So, keep winning the matches and earn more and more coins as these way you’ll be able to advance to higher ranked matches with bigger stakes.
- Challenge Friends: There’s an option to setup a friendly wager against one of your friends in the game and this mode can be used to either polish up your pool skills or prove that you are better at the game that your friends.
- Increase Rankings: As you keep playing the matches, you’ll be able to level up and increase your ranking which in turn will open up doors to exclusive matches where you can go up against only the best players.
These are some of the features of the online game that you should know before you start playing it. With that out of the way, I am sure that you’d be excited to download the game and all you need to do now is follow the below installation steps.
How to Download 8 Ball Pool for PC?
If you own a smartphone running on Android OS or iOS, then downloading the game is extremely simple as all you need to do is go to the app store on your phone, search for the game and install it directly from there.
However, when it comes to downloading the game on your computer, you have the option to use one of the best Android emulators to help you out with the process. There are many such emulator software available on the Internet like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, AndyRoid and more. In this article, we will be seeing how to install the game using Nox App Player as it is lightweight, fast and is specifically built for the purpose of gaming.
Alternatively, there is also a web version of the game and if you don’t want to install it on your PC, you can play it there by visiting this link! (it uses your Facebook account as login)
Download 8 Ball Pool for PC using Nox App Player
The installation process is pretty straightforward, but make sure to keep your internet connection active at all times to avoid any download issues. Follow the below steps and you’ll be playing the game in no time:
- Download Nox app player on your computer and complete the installation process.
- Once that’s done, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. As it is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully and complete the setup process.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Now, click on the Search bar on the homepage.
- Type in “8 Ball Pool” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as the game is installed, the icon will appear on the homepage of the emulator software. Now, all you need to do is click on the icon and it will open on your computer screen. Next, setup your profile by choosing a proper username, complete the tutorial to get yourself familiar with the rules and gameplay mechanics and jump right in and compete against the best players from around the world.
This is how you can download, install and play 8 Ball Pool for PC using Nox App Player! The process is simple and you’ll have no issues during the download process or while playing the game on your computer. If you, however, are facing any issues, you can let us know via the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share the post with your friends so that they can join you in the game and you can find out who’s the best!