Who doesn’t like playing car racing games? And when it comes to the best car racing games for Android, Asphalt series is the best. There have been many awesome games in the Asphalt series like Asphalt 8 Airborne and Asphalt 7 Heat. It doesn’t matter how awesome these games are, but they are huge in size and takes forever to download completely. However, that’s not the case with Asphalt Nitro for PC. It is quite small in size compared to its predecessors and works on low-end smartphones as well.
With Asphalt Nitro game, you can now enjoy the adrenaline-pumping games on any Android phone. It doesn’t matter if you own a high-end or a low-end smartphone as the game has been designed for everyone. You can download it easily as it is only around 25 MB in size with no extra data. If you own an Android phone, you can download the game from Google Play Store for free. However, if you want to download Asphalt Nitro for PC, you will need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to play the game.
Asphalt Nitro for PC – Features
The game is called as the little brother of Asphalt 8 and since it comes in a 25 MB package, it has become a lot popular in very little time. The download numbers has already crossed the 10 million mark and growing at a fast rate. Since it is an Asphalt game, you can expect the best features and some of them are listed below.
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play. However, there are some virtual items that you can purchase with real money and the game may show third-party ads that will redirect to other websites.
- Luxury Licensed Cars: All the car racing games are judged based on the selection of cars they offer you to drive and with Asphalt Nitro, it definitely gives you the best. You can drive cars from Lamborghini, Ferrari, Ford and some other top brands and enter races.
- Mind-blowing Races: The races are awesome and you can perform stunts while racing against opponents. Hit the ramps, maneuver through the air and burn up the streets by hitting the nitro boost to reach the top speed limit of your car.
- Multiple Modes: There are various modes in the game that you can play and master. You can challenge opponents in the 8 different modes like the Gate Drift mode, Knockdown mode and more. Also, you can play the Police Chase mode that will pump up your adrenaline in an awesome chase.
- Race Across the Globe: The game takes you to some of the best locations and race tracks around the world to race against your opponents. You can race in various locations, from Brazil to China, and discover shortcuts to complete the race in a short time.
These are some of the features of the game that you can expect when you download it on your computer. Now that you are ready, let’s see how to install Asphalt Nitro on your computer.
Asphalt Nitro for PC Download
Currently, Asphalt Nitro is available only on Android smartphones so if you have one, you can download it directly from Google Play Store. However, there is no official PC version of the game.
If you want to download the game on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. The Android emulator creates a suitable environment on your computer for the Android apps and games to run without any hitches.
There are many Android emulators that you can use to run Android apps. However, we are going with BlueStacks app player as it is the best and most stable one ans supports almost all the apps and games for Android platform.
Click on the above link and proceed with the download process of the emulator. Once the installer file is saved on your computer, download the emulator and then follow the steps below.
Steps to Download Asphalt Nitro for PC
Step 1: Open BlueStacks on your computer. If this is your first time, login with your Google account and enable the App Sync to set up your BlueStacks emulator. Once you are done, you will see a dashboard like the below image on your computer.
Step 2: Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard and then type in “Asphalt Nitro” and hit enter. You will see various search results appearing on your page. Click on the first result of the game.
Step 3: You will now be redirected to the official page of Asphalt Nitro on Google Play Store. From here, you can download and install the game easily.
Step 4: To begin the download process, click on the Install button on the page and a pop-up will appear on your computer screen. These pop-up will ask you to grant permissions required by the game to run smoothly. To install the game, click on the Accept button.
Step 5: Once you click on the Accept button, the pop-up will close and you will see the download process begin.
The download process will take some time and once all the files are downloaded, Asphalt Nitro for PC will be installed successfully. You can now start playing the game on your computer.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go the BlueStacks once again and click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard. You will find the Asphalt Nitro game among other apps on that page. Click on the icon of the game to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download Asphalt Nitro for PC. If you liked this post, then share the article with your friends who love car racing games so that they too can start playing the game on their PC.