If you are a 90’s kid, then you would surely know about games like Contra and if you liked playing it, then we have a similar game for you today. Now, this game may not be exactly the same as Contra or the others because the story and the gameplay are quite different, but it features the similar design and elements that made your childhood awesome. We are talking about Banana Kong game, which is an endless runner game like Subway Surfers and Temple Run 2, where you play as Kong, the Gorilla and help him cross the forests, rivers, jungles and tree tops among other things before before he runs out of health. The game is available for free from Google Play Store, so if you are looking for the steps to download Banana Kong for PC, then we are going to discuss it in this article.
With the Banana Kong game installed on your computer, you can kill as much time as you want and have fun while doing it. Moreover, if you install the game on your smartphone, then you can continue playing the game whenever you want. With the cloud save feature in the game, you can play it on different devices without losing any progress at all. There are many features in the game apart from the awesome character designs and the game play elements, and we will see them in detail below. Once we have looked at the features, we will proceed to the installation steps to download Banana Kong for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
Banana Kong for PC – Features
The game, although seemingly simple and easy to play, is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store and highly addictive at the same time. It has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide and the number keeps on increasing with every passing day.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, but contains optional in-game items that you an purchase with real money.
- You play Kong in the game and it takes you on a exciting adventure across the jungle, the rivers, the caves and even the treetops as you run, jump, bounce, swing on vines and make your way through the obstacles to escape the banana avalanche.
- There are pretty simple controls for you in the game, like single finger tap and swipe controls, to help Kong through the missions.
- Since the game is set in a jungle, there will be threats from Mother Nature herself. So, in order to escape some obstacles like the boulders, boiling lava, piranhas, crocodiles and more, you will be riding the boar or flying with a toucan and complete the missions.
- There is also a full Game services integration in the game that allows you to see the best distance of your friends so that you can try to beat that. This allows you to compare your high scores and unlock various achievements.
- The dynamic game engine is designed to offer you endless fun as each session in the game is a new challenge that’s build randomly.
- Instead of coins in other similar games, you have to collect as many bananas here to make sure that your health bar is always full because if you run out of your energy, then it’s game over.
- You can use the power-dash to destroy obstacles in your path or take alternative routes to avoid dangerous areas and find secrets to unlock new items.
- There are awesome features in the game as well like the Cloud Save feature, full Game Services integration and HD support.
These are some of the awesome features that you should know about the game. It even allows you to skip Missions as of the latest update and have added new rewards to motivate you to keep playing. So, if you are interested in the game, you can follow the below installation steps.
Banana Kong for PC Download
You can download the endless runner game on your Android or iOS device by visiting the Google Play Store or the iOS app store and install it directly. But, if you are looking for the official desktop version of the game, then there is none available as of yet.
If you want to download the game on your computer, then you should know that there is no official desktop version of the game. You will have to use an Android emulator that will create a virtual environment on your computer allowing the Android apps and games to run. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks app player to download Banana Kong for computer. You can download almost all the Android apps and games using the emulator software.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest version of the offline installer of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the below steps to download the game
Steps to Download Banana Kong for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Banana Kong” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the endless running game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see the download process for the game begin in the emulator software. It may take some time to download all the required files; but once done, Banana Kong for PC will be installed successfully.
The endless runner game is now installed on your computer, and you need to go to BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the Banana Kong game icon to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how easy it is to download and install Banana Kong for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and would like to play it with your friends, then share this method with them so that they can join you.