There are a ton of puzzle games on the Google Play Store that stimulate your brain cells in to thinking proper solutions, but BattleText is a game that gives you a real challenge. It’s basically a word-game where you have to battle against an AI, or a real player from around the world, and win the match by writing new words. The game, is of course, available for free and you can download it on your Android device directly. But if you want to download BattleText for PC, then you are going to have to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player. In this article, we are going to show you the step-by-step installation guide.
So what exactly is the BattleText game? It’s basically a word-based battle game and it may sound easy at first glance but it’s actually not as you can’t just throw random words to rake up points. There are rules that make the game interesting, like not using words with certain letters in it, or starting your word using the last letter of the word your opponent entered. Plus, there’s a time limit to come up with new words, so you have to be really quick, and there’s also a bonus for adding new words to the game. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a powerful vocabulary or not, it’s going to help you come up with new words, and learn new words from your opponents which is a win every way you see it!
BattleText for PC – Features
I personally love puzzle games and there’s always one game installed on my smartphone, or on my computer, that I can play whenever I want. I have played BattleText as well so it’s no surprise that it’s been downloaded on more than a million devices worldwide, and the number keeps rising thanks to the amazing gameplay and concept.
- Free to Play: Just like most of the games on Google Play Store, BattleText is also completely free to download and play. However there are in-game items and third-party advertisements but they are not really intrusive and won’t affect your experience in any way.
- Story Mode: The game has two different game modes, one of which is Story Mode where you can go up against an A.I. that gets difficult as you keep rising in levels. There are 48 different levels to play in the Story Mode with 6 unique personalities to compete against so you’ve got to bring in your A game or you will be completely decimated.
- Multiplayer Mode: If you are done with the Story Mode, or you are getting bored playing against a computer, you can try your hands at the multiplayer mode. By connecting the app with your Facebook account, you can challenge your friends to a match and if none of your friends are available, you can use the Quick Match feature to pair up against a random stranger.
- Unique Concept: The gameplay may sound simple at first, but it’s actually quite tough. For example, all your words should start with the same letter that the previous words ended. To make things even more interesting, there are levels where certain letters are banned, like using words without the letter “a”. This rules are what makes the game interesting and keeps it that way even if you play it all the time.
- Auto-Completes: If you are ever stuck at a level and are unable to come up with a new word, you can use the Auto-Complete feature and it will type in a word on your behalf. You can get the Auto-Completes by completing the achievements and missions, or you can purchase them as in-game purchases if you run out of them all.
These are some of the features of the word-based game that has made it possible to garner more than a million users worldwide. So, if you are now ready to play the game and test how powerful your vocabulary really is, then follow the below steps to download and install the game on your computer.
How to Download BattleText for PC?
If you want to download the game on your smartphone in order to play it anywhere and anytime, then you can go to Google Play Store on your Android device and install the game from there. However, if you are going to download it on your computer, then you need to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks or Nox. These emulators will create a virtual environment for the apps and games to run smoothly allowing you to not only download and install the games, but also play it without facing any issues.
Download BattleText for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “BattleText” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the word-based battle game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download BattleText for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “BattleText” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as you complete following one of the above installation steps, you will see that the download process has begun. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, it may take some time for the game to be downloaded, so be patient and don’t try to restart it again and again.
Once the game is installed, you can click on the game’s icon in the App Center or from the dashboard to launch it on your screen. Then you can go through the tutorial to get the hang of the game and then start playing the Story Mode to brush up on your skills. Then you can try out the Multiplayer mode to test your mettle against real opponents with even more powerful vocabulary.
This is how you can download, install and play BattleText for PC using the best emulator software. If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends because you will have a lot of fun playing against your friends than against a computer!