Beat Stomper is one of the game I recently discovered while browsing Google Play Store for exciting games. Now before you think that it is an advanced game that needs hundreds of MBs in data, then it’s nothing like that. It’s a simple game with an equally simple gameplay that anyone can download on the smartphones within minutes and play offline. If you love games like Geometry Dash, then this one will be your next favorite game. It is currently available for Android and iOS, so you can get it directly on your smartphone from the respective app stores. In this article, however, we will see the process to download Beat Stomper for PC using an Android emulator software.
As I said, the Beat Stomper game is extremely simple and features a one-finer gameplay, which means that you only need one finger to play it. Just tap on the screen to make your avatar jump in the air and land on a moving platform and keep tapping it to go as high as you can. You can even tap on the screen while your avatar is in the air to make it stomp on the platform with force. That’s all there is to the game! But, like Geometry Dash games, it is accompanied with amazing background music to motivate you and give that extra push and when you download it, it will ask you to put your headphones on because that’s how you play it. If you are getting intrigued, then we’ll see how to download Beat Stomper for PC after we have a look at its features.
Beat Stomper for PC – Features
For a game as simple as this, you would expect not many people would play it. But it’s exactly the opposite and millions of players have downloaded it on their smartphones worldwide and given it a 5-star rating.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, but may contain third-party advertisements.
- It’s an action arcade game with a simple one-button control gameplay that anyone can learn and master within minutes.
- All you have to do is tap on the screen to make the avatar jump on the platform and tap again to make it stomp. At times, when you stomp at the right moment and on the right point on the platform, it will give a boost to your avatar and take it to the higher platforms instantly.
- The accompanied music with every level is what makes it fun and exciting to play. As the game says, you better put on your headphones before you start playing as it’s many times more fun to play it that way.
- There are different environments as you progress ahead and try to make as high a score as you can.
These are the features of the game that you should know before you download it. Being a simple one-button control game, there isn’t anything that you should be worrying about as anyone can master it within a couple minutes.
Beat Stomper for PC Download
The game is available for Android smartphones and tablets; so if you own any device running Android OS, you can go to Google Play Store and download and install the game directly. However, there’s no official desktop client that you can install on your computer.
To download the game on a Windows or a Mac computer, we will have to use an Android emulator software. This type of software is capable of creating a virtual environment that is suitable for the Android apps. Using this, you can easily download, install and run Android apps and games on your PC. There are many emulators available; but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks to download Beat Stomper for computer as it is the most popular one that supports almost all the apps and games.
When you click on the link given above, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then proceed with the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Beat Stomper for PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Launch the emulator and then use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Search icon on the dashboard and type in “Beat Stomper” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of arcade game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
The download process will now begin in the emulator software and once all the files are saved, Beat Stomper for PC will be installed successfully. It may take some time depending on your internet connection, so be patient.
You can now go to BlueStacks app player on your computer and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top right corner of the dashboard. From all the apps and games installed, click on the arcade game icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Beat Stomper for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked playing the game, then make sure to share it with your friends so that they too can join you and you can compare your high scores to find out who’s the better player!