Blocky Farm takes you in a completely different world devoid of all the modern amenities that you are used to today. Leave all the high-tech gadgets behind as you enter the farming industry and become in-charge of your very own farm where you can grow crops, go fishing and even raise different kinds of animals. There are many similar games on the Play Store; but this one is worth your time as it doesn’t just feature amazing gameplay, but also has stunning graphics that look quite good on a smartphone as well as on a big screen. So, in this article, we are going to see the steps involved in the process to download Blocky Farm for PC.
If you’ve been on this website before and read some of our other articles, then you’d know how easy it is to download any Android application or game on a computer using the emulator software. There are several emulators available and we will be using one of the most popular ones to download the Blocky Farm game. With the game installed on your computer, you will be able to experience what life on a farm feels like at least to some extent and you will be pushed to work harder and harder to expand your farm and grow it to one of the biggest places around. So, let’s have a look at the features of the game before we get into the installation process!
Blocky Farm for PC – Features
Casual games are extremely popular on Google Play Store, so it’s no surprise that Blocky Farm is also played by millions of players around the world. Thanks to the features that the game comes with, and the regular updates that keeps adding new content, it is growing to become one of the best farming games for smartphones.
- Free Download: Just like most of the other casual games, this one is also absolutely free to download and play. Moreover, it’s an offline game which means that you don’t have to stay connected to an Internet connection all the time giving you the freedom to play the game whenever and wherever you want.
- Build Your Farm: Your farm is the most important thing to you in the game and you have to start building one from scratch and keep expanding it with all the resources you are awarded. Add new buildings and upgrade them and harvest the fields with your tractors to yield the benefits of your hard work. You can add many different buildings with different purposes to diversify your farm.
- Raise Animals: Farming isn’t just about sowing the seeds, harvesting the fields that yield the crops as you also have to take care of all the animals that you are raising. The game provides you a unique system of showing your love and affection towards your animals.
- Build Relationships: No farm can thrive without building proper relationships with the neighboring towns and you have to do that to. Visit the neighboring towns and create real friendship with the citizens so that they can help you grow your farm at a faster rate.
- Go Fishing: The game is not just about farming and raising the cattle as you can even go on relaxing activities like fishing in a nearby lake. There are more than 16 different species of fishes in the lake that you can catch to gain a reward and bring home along with you.
- Competitions: No game is complete without competitions and Blocky Farm is no exception. You can compete with other farmers in the game to see whose fields yielded more crops and even take part in global events to show-off your farming skills and win awesome rewards that you can use to grow your farm even further.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know. Moreover, the game’s developed by a group of 3 developers making it one of the best indie games; and since the game receives regular updates, the players always have something to look forward to. With that being said, let’s have a look at the download and installation process.
How to Download Blocky Farm for PC?
If you’ve never downloaded any Android game on your computer, then you wouldn’t know this method. For you, downloading the game means going to the Google Play Store, searching for title you are looking for and then installing the game directly from there. But this method doesn’t work when you want to download and play the game on your computer.
For that, you need to use an Android emulator software! There are several such emulators available on the Internet – like BlueStacks App Player, Andyroid, Nox App Player and more – that you can use to install any app or game from Google Play Store on your computer and run them without any issues. These emulators create a virtual environment suitable for the apps and games which is why they are getting more and more popular.
In this article, we will use BlueStacks app player to download the game; but you need to make sure that you’ve got the minimum system requirement on your computer needed to run the emulator. It’s a resource-intensive program and if your computer don’t meet the specific requirements, then the process will lag.
Steps to Download Blocky Farm for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Blocky Farm” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the offline farming game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
After you have successfully completed the above steps, you will see the download process begin in the emulator software. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, the process may take a few moments to several minutes to complete. Once all the files are saved, the game will be installed successfully.
As soon as the game’s installed on your computer, you can launch it and begin farming. For that, you need to go to the App Center of BlueStacks where you will find all the installed apps and games. From there, find the game’s icon, click on it to launch the game, create your profile and begin building your farm from scratch.
That’s the entire process on how to download Blocky Farm for PC using BlueStacks emulator. I hope that you liked the article and were able to follow the steps without any issues. If you are enjoying playing the game, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in this farming adventure!