Puzzle games are extremely popular among gamers, and they should be because they really force you to use your brains in order to complete the levels and advance on to the next. That’s why there is no shortage of quality puzzle games on Google Play Store. You can find all sorts of different titles featuring different gameplay and unique concept, but what you can be sure of is that you won’t be able to complete the levels as fast as you think you can. One of the games I recently came across was Bloxorz: Roll the Block and that’s the topic of today’s article. The game’s available in Google Play Store for absolutely free and if you own an Android device, that’s where you should install it. However, if you are keen on playing the game on a bigger screen, then you can follow a few simple steps mentioned below to download Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC as well.
You might be wondering what makes the game so unique and worth playing, and I am here to help you out! For starters, the Bloxorz: Roll the Block game has an extremely simple gameplay as you just have to swipe across the screen to move the block from its starting point to the end point. However, there are different kinds of tiles that you’ll come across that will either help you out or stop you from advancing. Moreover, you’ll have to figure the perfect way to reach to the red tile, the end point, and successfully complete the level. Of course the game will be better played when installed on a smartphone, but you can definitely play it on your computer as well. You can use the mouse to swipe across the screen and move the block. So, we’ll have a look at the features of Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC and then proceed to the installation steps.
Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC – Features
The game’s not as popular as most of the other puzzle games on the Play Store, but it is slowly getting there as it’s already been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide. One of the main reasons of it’s growing popularity is the features that it offers, so let’s have a look at the best ones:
- Free to Download: The puzzle game is absolutely free to download and play, and no internet connection is required either. However, there are in-game items that can be purchased with real money, but they are optional and not necessarily needed.
- Simple Concept: The concept of the game is extremely simple as you have to guide an object from point A to point B to complete the level. Here, you have to roll the block by swiping across the screen in the direction you want the block to move and take it from its starting point to the end point, the red tile, without falling off the edges to complete the level and move on to the next.
- Different Types of Tiles: To make the gameplay even more interesting, there are different kinds of tiles as well. There’s a switch tile which will bring up a way to cross over to the next platform, weak tiles that will break if you stay on it for too long, teleport tile that will take the block from one tile to another tile easily, conversion tile that will cut the block in half, moving tile that will push the block to the next tile and life tile that will give you additional lives.
- Helpful Hints: The game may sound simple, but there’s no straightforward way to move the block to the red tile and you’ll have to figure out the path. There’s a chance that you may get stuck and no know where to move the tile, and when that happens, you can use the hints available in the level to get an idea of what to do next.
- Levels & Obstacles: What makes a puzzle game equally entertaining and addictive is the levels it comes with. Each level should be better than the previous one and give you a tough time to figure out the solution. That’s what you get in Bloxorz: Roll the Block because the levels are awesome and so are the obstacles.
- Other features: There’s no limit to playing the game and since it doesn’t need a network connection, you can play it anytime and anywhere. Moreover, there are leaderboards that you can dominate, various quests to complete and a ton of block skins to unlock.
So, these are some of the features that have made this particular puzzle game so popular and also are the reasons why the popularity is growing. With that out of way, I am sure that you are now intrigued with the game, so let’s have a look at the download and installation steps to get it on your computer.
How to Download Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC?
The best way to download any app or game would be to go to Google Play Store on your Android smartphone, search for the app and install it directly from there. But the method to download the title on your computer is not the same. You’ll need to use an Android emulator software if you want to download Android apps on your PC. There are several such programs available; but in this article, we will show you the installation steps using 2 of the best emulators right now. Both the emulators are quite popular and offers a ton of features to make your life easier, so you can go with any of the below mentioned method to download the game.
Download Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC using BlueStacks
- First of all, you need to download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Bloxorz: Roll the Block” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the puzzle game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Bloxorz: Roll the Block” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as you complete the installation steps listed above, the download process will begin and will be over within a few minutes as the size of the game isn’t that large. However, if the process to download Bloxorz: Roll the Block is taking longer than usual, then speed of your network connection might be the culprit.
Once the game’s successfully downloaded and installed on your computer, go to the screen on your emulator where all the installed apps and games are listed. Next, click on the icon of the puzzle game to launch it on your desktop screen. There’s no setup required and you can begin playing the first level immediately.
That’s the complete method to download, install and play Bloxorz: Roll the Block for PC using the best emulator programs. If you liked the article, and have installed the game, then make sure to share it with your friends as well and give them something that will challenge their brains.