There was a time when everyone had a Nokia phone and with that phone came the best games like Space Impack, Snake II and of course, the Bounce game. We all have played this game when we were kids, so it’s time to revisit our childhood by enjoying at least one of these games on our high-end smartphones. The Bounce Classic is the game that brings the old classic to your smartphone. It is available on Google Play Store for free, and you can even download Bounce Classic for PC as well using an Android emulator software. There are no changes in the game and all the levels and obstacles are as you remember them to be.
With the Bounce Classic game installed on your computer, you will be able to play the popular childhood game on a high-end device and with beautiful HD graphics, you will be able to enjoy it even more. The game contains the 11 original levels from the original game and when you complete them, you will unlock brand new series of levels to continue the fun. It is an absolutely free game with original sound and effects, new levels and frequent updates. So, if you are a fan of the game, then downloading Bounce Classic for PC shouldn’t even be a question for you. Let’s have a look at the features of the game and then start the installation process.
Bounce Classic for PC – Features
Since the game is one of the most popular games that everyone loves, it has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide. The game features simple controls, HD graphics and is not too large in size either.
- The game is absolutely free to download, but contains digital purchases which can cost your real money.
- Bounce Classic game brings back the good old memories when the games on mobile phones were limited but fun nevertheless. As the player, you get to control a red bouncing ball which will take the player through 11 different levels.
- As the game starts, the levels are simple and as the game progresses, the levels also start to get more challenging.
- To get further in the game, the player needs to control the red bouncing ball by avoiding all obstacles. You need to collect as many rings as possible to get to the next level. By collecting the crystals, you can get extra points. The crystal balls provide additional life to the players. There are rubber floors too and jumping on them provides that extra bounce for winning streak.
- This classic game is made more intriguing with beautiful HD graphics. Although it’s an old game, the charm is not yet lost and there are lots more to explore. The exciting new levels added through upgrades keep the users engaged. The intuitive controls further make the game easy to play and super fun at the same time.
- You can enjoy this addictive game anywhere, anytime. It will keep you hooked to your mobile phone for several hours.
These are the features of the game that you may already know! So, without wasting further time, let’s see the steps to download and install it on our computer.
Bounce Classic for PC Download
Since the game is available for Android smartphone, you will have to use an emulator software to play the game on your computer. You can even download the game directly from the Google Play Store and play it on your smartphone or tablet.
However, there is no official desktop version of the arcade game as of now; so in order to download it on your computer, we will have to use an Android emulator software. An emulator software creates a virtual environment on our computer that resembles to that of the Android OS allowing us to not only install but also use apps and games like Bounce Classic for computer without any difficulties. There are many emulators available; but in this article, we are going to use BlueStacks as it is the most popular one.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved, install it on your computer and then follow the below installation steps to get the game.
Steps to Download Bounce Classic for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Bounce Classic” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the arcade game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as you have completed the above steps, you will see a download progress bar appear in the emulator dashboard. It may take some time to complete the process, but Bounce Classic for PC will be installed successfully within minutes.
You can now click on the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator dashboard where you will find all the apps and games installed on your computer. Click on the Bounce game icon and it will launch on your computer screen. You can start playing the game right away without worrying about creating a profile or completing a setup.
This is how you can download and install Bounce Classic for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you love playing the game, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can play it and enjoy their favorite childhood game.