There are a variety of awesome games available on Google Play Store and the topics range from racing to adventure to RPG to sports and more. However, there are games like Cooking Fever as well that caters to people who are interested in the culinary arts. The game is a free addictive time-management game that allows you to cook delicious meals from around the world. You can also choose from various unique locations to practice your skills in a number of cooking techniques. You can download the game on your Android device or iOS device for free and if you want to play the game on a bigger screen, then you can download Cooking Fever for PC as well using BlueStacks emulator.
With Cooking Fever game installed on your computer, you will be able to more than 400 dishes using over 150 ingredients. You can select from 16 unique locations – from Desserts and Fast Food joins to Oyster Bar and Oriental Restaurant – and practice your skills in a variety of settings and cooking techniques. You can decorate your restaurant to attract more clients and offer freebies such as cookies and cupcakes to your customers. You can download Cooking Fever for PC within minutes using the Android emulator software. In this article, we will see all the steps that you need to follow the download and install the game.
Cooking Fever for PC – Features
The game is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store and has been downloaded on tens of millions of devices. Since it is based on cooking various foods and running a restaurant, it has become popular among a lot of people using Android device. You can check out the features of Cooking Fever for computer before you download it to know what to expect from the game.
- The cooking game is completely free to download and play; but it may contain various in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- It is a time-management game that allows you to cook delicious meals and desserts from all over the world.
- There are more than a hundred ingredients in the game that will help you cook hundreds of tasty dishes.
- In the game, you will be able to use a number of kitchen appliances like coffee makers, rice cookers, pizza ovens and more to cool new dishes for your customers. You can even upgrade your kitchen to make your cooking a lot better.
- Attract more clients by decorating your restaurant and offer them freebies like cookies and cupcakes to make their experience more memorable and authentic.
- There are more than 400 levels in the cooking game that you can complete and advance ahead in the game.
- You can even share all the delicious meals you cooked in the game with your friends by updating them on Facebook.
These are some of the features of the Cooking Fever game that you should know before you start playing it. If you are interested in the game and you want to download it on your computer, then follow the steps below to get started with the installation process.
Cooking Fever for PC Download
The game is available for free on Google play Store and iOS app store; so if you own smartphones running Android or iOS, you should go to the respective app store and download the latest version of the game directly on your device.
If you want to download the game on your computer, then you should know that there is no official desktop version of the game. You will have to use an Android emulator that will create a virtual environment on your computer allowing the Android apps and games to run. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks app player to download Cooking Fever for computer. You can download almost all the Android apps and games using the emulator software.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the latest version of the offline installer of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, install it and then follow the below steps to download the game.
Steps to Download Cooking Fever for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Cooking Fever” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the cooking game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and play the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it! The download process will now begin.
You will see that the download process has now begun and depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take some time to finish. Once all the files are saved on your computer, Cooking Fever for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to BlueStacks app player and then select the “All Apps” tab where all the Android apps and games installed on your computer will be displayed. Click on the icon of the cooking game to launch it on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install Cooking Fever for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and play it.