Playing real-time strategy games are always fun and will never go out of trend, and when you add giant mechanized robots to the mix and pit them against one another, you get an awesome game like Dawn of Steel. The game’s developed by Flaregames and will put you on a different planet where there’s a war going on to claim control on the mysterious energy source known as Plasma. You will be able to be in complete control of a number of mechanized walkers known as Rigs and use them to attack your enemies. If you love playing strategy games, and giant mecha games as well, then Dawn of Steel for PC is the perfect title for you to download right now.
The game features intuitive controls which allow you to unleash not just a barrage of bullets on your opponents, but use the swipe motion to unleash devastating attacks and take out most of your enemy’s forces in a single hit. With Dawn of Steel game installed on your computer, you will be able to enjoy this real-time strategy game on a much bigger screen. It’s quite enjoyable on a smartphone or tablet as well, but playing it on a computer will be a much different, and better, experience. So, if you are interested in downloading the game on your computer, and not on your mobile, then you can follow a few simple steps and use an Android emulator software to install the game within a few minutes.
Dawn of Steel for PC – Features
The game has been downloaded on more than 5 million devices worldwide ever since it was launched making it one of the best strategy games on Google Play Store. So, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game that played a huge role in making it so successful.
- Free to Download: The game, just like most of the strategy games on Google Play Store, is absolutely free to download, install and play. However, you need a working internet connection and there are optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- Command Your Squad: The game puts you in complete control of an entire squad of giant mechanized walkers that are extremely powerful, and you can command them to mount attacks on enemy bases and plunder their resources.
- Real-time Battles: Since the game is played in real-time, you will be going up against real players from around the world whether you are attacking enemy bases and defending your own base from attacks. The only way to make sure that the outcome of the battle is in your favor is to make powerful strategies and stick to them to take out as much of your enemy forces as possible.
- Powerful Mecha Walkers: The giant mechanized walkers in the game are called Rigs and there are 4 different kinds of them available in the game. All these 4 Rigs come with their own unique abilities that make them different from the rest.
- Intuitive Controls: The ability to fine-tune your attacks with direct line of control proves to be a really cool feature, and you can use the intuitive swipe mechanics to unleash powerful attacks on your enemies. This will help you take out most of your opponents giving you the upper hand in the battle.
- Build Base & Conquer Territories: Being a strategy game, you will need to build a powerful base with strong defenses that is able to crush any enemy attacks. Moreover, you will also be able to unlock new territories across the world and go around them in order to conquer them and make them your own.
- Customization Options: Since there are giant robots that you control in the game, it’s only natural that there will be customization options available as well. Upgrade the Rigs with more powerful parts and weapons to improve their overall battle stats, and customize how they look to make them stand out during a real-time battle.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know before downloading it on your computer. If you liked them, and are really interested in experiencing the game for yourself, then follow the below steps to install the game right now!
How to Download Dawn of Steel for PC?
There’s a pretty straightforward way to download and install the game, when it comes to smartphones. All you need to do is go to Google Play Store for Android, or iOS app store on iPhone or iPad, and download the game directly from there. However, when it comes to downloading the game on your computer, you will need to use an emulator software. There are various Android emulators available at the moment, and in this article, we will be showing you the installation steps using two of the best ones. You can go with either of the methods as both work fine!
Download Dawn of Steel for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Dawn of Steel” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the offline combat game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download Dawn of Steel for PC Using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Dawn of Steel” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as you’ve completed following one of the above methods, the download process will begin and within a few minutes, Dawn of Steel for PC will be installed successfully. It may take a little longer than a few minutes to complete the installation process, if you’ve got a slow network connection.
Once the download process is completed, you will see the game’s icon appear on the dashboard of the emulator, or under the “My Apps” tab. Go through the list of the installed apps and click on the strategy game’s icon to launch it on your computer screen. Now, complete the initial setup, create your profile and start building your base and prepare for your first battle.
This is how you can download and install Dawn of Steel for PC using two of the best Android emulators! If you liked the article, and have started playing the game, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can enjoy it as well!