Dawn of Titans, published by NaturalMotion Games, has grown to become one of the most popular strategy games on Google Play Store and is also now an Editor’s Choice game. With some of the best graphics for a mobile game and an engaging story, it can easily get you hooked and if you have played strategy games like Clash of Clans or real-time games like Call of Mini Infinity, then you are going to love Dawn of Titans for PC as well as it combines the real-time fun with strategic thinking. In this article, we are going to see the steps we need to follow in order to download and install the game on our computer using an Android emulator software.
The game may look just like other strategy games but it has an engaging storyline, some of the best graphics for mobile and awesome characters that make it equally fun to play. With the Dawn of Titans game installed on your computer, you will be able to build your very own kingdom in a fantasy world and then gather an army of colossal warriors and massive titans and fight your enemies to keep your kingdom safe. The game allows you to forge alliances with other players or your friends to create an unstoppable army to take on your enemies and with real-time battles, it puts your mind to test to make sure your army wins the battle. So, before we begin playing Dawn of Titans for PC, we need to check out some of the best features of the game and learn exactly what to expect from it.
Dawn of Titans for PC – Features
The game is quite new compared to other strategy games; but in the short amount of time, it has not only acquired more than a million players worldwide but also became Editor’s Choice game in the Google Play Store. So, let’s check out the features of the game that made it so popular!
- The game is absolutely free to download and play. However, it requires an active Internet connection and there are in-game items present that can be purchased with real money.
- With console quality graphics, it delivers an amazing experience of playing in a 3D fantasy world.
- You can build your very own kingdom in the game and train your own army filled with massive titans and epic colossal warriors equipped with powerful gear.
- Use your army to fight against your enemies and when you decimate them, you can capture their lands and resources and use it to grow your army.
- The game is filled with breathtaking real-time battles where you have to lead your troops in epic showdown against your opponents. There are PvP battles as well where you can fight against other players in the world.
- What keeps the game fun to play are the non-stop challenges and events as well as daily quests, unique campaigns and alliance events that you can take part in.
- You can also forge an epic alliance with other players or with your friends to create an unstoppable army that can easily dominate your opponents.
- Build the ultimate kingdom to capture your enemies and rise up the ranks in the world.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you start playing the game. Since the game contains in-game items, make sure to setup password protection in Google Play Store settings to avoid any unauthorized transactions.
Dawn of Titans for PC Download
The game is available for free in Google Play Store as well as iOS app store; so if you own a smartphone running either Android OS or iOS, you can download and install it directly on your smartphone through the respective app store.
However, there is no official desktop version of the strategy game as of now; so in order to download it on your computer, we will have to use an Android emulator software. An emulator software creates a virtual environment on our computer that resembles to that of the Android OS allowing us to not only install but also use apps and games like Dawn of Titans for computer without any difficulties. There are many emulators available; but in this article, we are going to use BlueStacks as it is the most popular one.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of BlueStacks app player. Once the setup file is saved, install it on your computer and then follow the below installation steps to get the game.
Steps to Download Dawn of Titans for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Dawn of Titans for PC” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the strategy game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
You will now see that the download process has begun in the emulator software and once all the required files are saved, Dawn of Titans for PC will be installed successfully. You can now launch the game and start building your own kingdom.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then go to the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the strategy game icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Dawn of Titans for PC using BlueStacks Android emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and join you in the epic quest to build the ultimate kingdom and climb up the ranks.