Zombie games are always fun to play and we won’t ever get bored of beating up the undead hordes. That’s one of the reasons why we have shared so many zombie games in the past including Dead Trigger 2 and Stupid Zombies and we won’t be stopping any time soon as more and more such games are launched in the Google Play Store. Today we are going to see about Dead Island: Survivors for PC that was recently launched and is a combination of action and strategy genre, which means that you will be able to fight against the undead creatures while also creating and defending your base and your people from turning into them.
The game has been developed by Deep Silver and is a mobile version of their successful Dead Island series available on computers and consoles. So if you are asking why we need to download Dead Island: Survivors game on a computer when there’s already a PC version available, then there are many reasons for that. One of the main reasons is your system’s configuration which might not be powerful enough to run the official computer version. Also, the graphics and the gameplay might differ and many people prefer the mobile version most of the time, as seen with PUBG Mobile. So, that’s the reason why we are sharing a simple way to download the game on your computer in this article.
Dead Island: Survivors for PC – Features
Although the game is new, it already has a large fan base thanks to the computer and console version; but that’s not what we are here for. You want to download the mobile version of the game on your computer and before we see the steps to do that, let’s have a look at the best features of the game.
- Free to Download: The zombie action game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money. You don’t need an internet connection and you can setup password protection in Play Store to avoid any unauthorized purchases.
- Action-Packed Gameplay: There are elements of different genres in the game as it is an action game with role-playing features and even tower-defense elements as you have to defend your base from the zombies while killing as many as you can to survive.
- Collect Heroes: To help you take out the undead hordes and stay alive, there are several hero characters available in the game that you can unlock and collect. You can use these legendary heroes to fight off the entire armies of the zombies.
- Build a Base: The game allows you to build your own base using various resources to stay safe from the attacks. Moreover, you can build various traps and barricades to keep the zombies out and use a number of powerful weapons to wipe them out in an instant.
- Combo Attacks: Just because these are zombies doesn’t mean that they’ll go down easily. You will need to use every trick you have available, including the combo attacks and unique special moves of your heroes along with several ingenious weapons to defeat the undead creatures before they devour you and make you like them.
- Explore the Island: Just because there are zombies all over the place doens’t mean you can’t go explore the islands. The game allows you to roam around the beautiful island and explore all the corners to find new resources. Plus, you have your melee combat and trap laying abilities with you for when the zombies disturb you during your exploration mission.
These are some of he best features of the zombie action game that you should know about. Since it is a game based on the most popular formula, you may have already decided to download it and give it a try. So, let’s have a look at the installation steps below.
How to Download Dead Island: Survivors for PC?
If you have a high-end smartphone that supports HD graphics, then you should install the game there. You can go to Google Play Store or iOS app store to download the game on your Android device or your iPhone/iPad and start playing. However, if you want to download the mobile version of the game on your Windows computer, then you need to follow the below steps where we use the best android emulator software to play it.
Download Dead Island: Survivors for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store upon launch and authenticate the BlueStacks account and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Dead Island: Survivors” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link on your screen and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Download Dead Island: Survivors for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Dead Island: Survivors” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
The game isn’t quite big in size, so it won’t take longer than a few minutes to complete the installation process. However, it may require additional files, so make sure you are connected to the internet when you launch Dead Island: Survivors on your computer and start playing it.
The game, once installed, will appear on the dashboard of the emulator software and you can launch it without wasting another second. This is how you can download, install and play Dead Island: Survivors for PC using BlueStacks and Nox App Player. If you liked the article, and have started playing the game, then make sure that you share the installation method with your friends so that they can join you on the island and help you beat the armies of the zombies!