There are several browsers available for computers and laptops like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and others. But, if you are accustomed of using your smartphone at all times, then you will be familiar with browser apps like Dolphin Browser. You might like it more as you know how it works and where all the settings are. It is available on Android smartphones, but if you want to use it on your computer, then you can easily download Dolphin Browser for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
With Dolphin Browser app installed on your computer, you will be able to surf the Internet at super fast speed. It also comes with built-in features like flash player, adblocker to block unwanted ads, incognito browsing and multiple tabs support making it easy for you to visit any website you want. The app also allows you to download videos, photos and various other files at fast speeds without affecting your surfing speed. It is one of the best browser apps for Android and all you need to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC is an emulator software and an Internet connection.
Dolphin Browser for PC – Features
The browser application is considered as one of the best browser apps for Android and it has been downloaded on more than 150 million devices worldwide. It comes with awesome features like fast loading speed and HTML5 video player that makes it easy for you to play videos. You can have a look at some of the best features of Dolphin Browser for computer below before you download it.
- The browser application is completely free to download and use.
- The browser app provides you with a fast loading experience so that you can visit and enjoy as many websites as you like without lagging behind.
- With flash player supported on Android with the application, you can get the best gaming and video viewing experience on your device.
- It also comes with a built-in AdBlock that blocks annoying pop-up ads and videos that show up all the time.
- The browser app also supports multiple tabs so that you can use multiple websites at the same time and incognito browsing feature to visit websites without saving them in your history or collecting any kind of data at all.
- With the application, you can download various videos and other files at blazing fast speed.
- You can use the sync option to synchronize all the history, bookmarks and passwords across various devices so it doesn’t matter which device you use, you have access to all your information all the time.
- The application offers you a clean user interface and allows you to work effectively with the fast navigation.
- There are gesture controls to open various sites with mere gestures, sonar feature to use your voice to search or share on social networks among other things and various themes to customize how the browser looks.
These are some of the awesome features that makes Dolphin Browser app one of the best browser apps on the Internet right now. It receives regular updates containing new features that makes the app more user-friendly.
Dolphin Browser for PC Download
You can download the browser app on your Android or iOS device by visiting the Google Play Store or the iOS app store and install it directly. But, if you are looking for the official desktop client of the app, then there is none available as of yet.
To download it on a Windows or a Mac computer, we will have to use an Android emulator software. This type of software is capable of creating a virtual environment that is suitable for the Android apps. Using this, you can easily download, install and run Android apps and games on your PC. There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks to download Dolphin Browser for computer as it is the most popular one that supports almost all the apps and games.
When you click on the link given above, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then proceed with the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Dolphin Browser for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Dolphin Browser” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the Dolphin Browser app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
After you have followed the above steps properly, you will see that all the required files for the app are now in the download process and once that is completed, Dolphin Browser for PC will be installed successfully and you can start using it immediately.
To launch the mobile browser app on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then select the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed, including Dolphin Browser app. You can then click on the app icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how easy it is to download and install Dolphin Browser for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends who would like to use the mobile browser on their computers or laptops for fast speed.