Zombie games are always going to be a hit among gamers around the world, because the fighting the undead gives you an incredible adrenaline rush. So, when you combine the zombie genre with cars, you have the formula for success. Earn to Die 2 is the sequel to one of the biggest and most popular games on Google Play Store, and it brings in a lot of new features that you’d truly enjoy. The game follows a simple story where you have to drive through the the zombie apocalypse and make your way to the evacuation ship that’s waiting on the other side of the country. On the way, you’ll come across a number of zombies and you have to use the various weapons and items at your disposal to get rid of them. If this is something that interests you, then keep reading as we see the steps to download Earn to Die 2 for PC later in the article.
Unlike its predecessor, this game features a massive story mode which is five times longer and takes you to various cities instead of driving in just deserts. The most exciting thing in the Earn to Die 2 game is that you don’t get to drive on a leveled surface, but on a multi-tier levels as you drive your car through highway overpasses, underground tunnels or factories as you make your way through the zombie-infested roads. To help you on your journey, the game offers a number of choices when it comes to the vehicles including sports car, a fire truck, a police car and even an ice-cream truck and each of them can be equipped with upgrades like roof-mounted guns, boosters, armors and more. There are a lot of features of the game, so let’s have a look at them properly.
Earn to Die 2 for PC – Features
The game, unlike the first part, is completely free to download which is one of the many reasons why it has been downloaded on millions of devices worldwide. The huge download number also means that there are several amazing features that the players around the world love and enjoy, and some of them are listed below which you should go through before installing the game on your PC.
- Free to Download: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it comes with 3rd-party advertisements and optional in-game purchases that require real money.
- New Story Mode: There’s a massive new Story Mode, that is way longer than its predecessor. You have to drive your vehicle through the zombie apocalypse and reach the other side of the country to make it to the evacuation ship and save your life.
- Survive the Apocalypse: The world has become infested with zombies and you don’t simply have to drive through the country but also get rid of all the different kinds of zombies that will be blocking your route in order to kill you.
- Zombie-smashing Machines: Unlock and choose from 10 different vehicles including a sports car, a fire truck and even an ice-cream van, upgrade them and equip them with armor, roof-mounted guns, boosters and more to help you exterminate all the zombies blocking your way.
- Destructible Vehicles: The game now features destructible vehicles which will get smashed to smithereens if you aren’t too careful while driving through the hordes of zombies.
- Multi-Tiered Levels: Unlike the previous iteration, Earn to Die 2 features multiple levels where you have to drive your vehicle, and not on a leveled surface. You’ll be driving through highway overpass, underground tunnels and even through factories.
These are some of the features that you should know before you download and install the game on your smartphone or computer. If you liked what you read and would love to play the game, then follow the below steps to install it on your PC.
How to Download Earn to Die 2 for PC?
Since the game is available for smartphones, you can easily download it from the app store like Google Play Store. But downloading it on your computer is a completely different thing as there’s no official desktop version available.
In this case, we can use one of the several Android emulator software to help us out with the installation. This type of software create a virtual environment that mimics the Android ecosystem allowing you to download, install and run the apps and games from Google Play Store without any difficulties. To make it easy for you, we have mentioned the installation steps using two different emulators – BlueStacks and Nox App Player – and you can choose any one of these methods!
Download Earn to Die 2 for PC Using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage.
- Type in “Earn to Die 2” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
It may take a little while for the download process to complete depending on the speed of your internet connection; but as soon as the process is complete, the icon of the game will appear on the homepage of the emulator. Click on that icon and start playing the game for free!
Download Earn to Die 2 for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which the setup process of the emulator will be finished.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Earn to Die 2” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the zombie game
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page and a pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as the game is installed on your computer, it will appear in the “All Apps” tab in the emulator software. All you need to do now is click on the icon of the game and it will open on your computer screen. You can now create your profile and start playing the game immediately.
This is how you can download, install and play Earn to Die 2 for PC using different Android emulator software! If you liked the article, then make sure that you share the post with your friends as well because the zombie genre and the car-racing game play is something that everyone loves and enjoys playing so share it with your friends and compare your high scores with each other!