Facebook Messenger is the best chat application is you use Facebook and you talk with your online friends a lot. With the messenger installed on your smartphone, you can send a text anytime you want and though there is no official Facebook Messenger for PC, there’s still a very simple way using which you can download it right now. We have seen tutorials on how you can download Kik Messenger for PC using BlueStacks app player and if you want to get Facebook Messenger for computer as well then you are gonna have to follow the steps mentioned in this article.
With Facebook Messenger installed for PC, you can easily send text messages to your friends that are online on Facebook and you can also start a group chat and chat with all your friends at once. If you are thinking that by installing Facebook Messenger for PC, you will not get all the features then you are wrong because it is the exact same application that you will be downloading on your computer. Unfortunately, there’s no official PC client available like we have WhatsApp Web for PC but you can log in to Facebook and chat. However since we want to download FB Messenger on Windows PC, let’s get started with it.
Facebook Messenger for PC – Features:
The application is installed in almost all the smartphones and tablets that have Facebook app installed so if you want to experience the app interface of the app then installing it on your computer is a really good idea.
- Free to Download & Use: You can download the application for free and you can send as many messages to your friends as you like and you won’t be charged a single penny for that. All you need is a working Internet connection.
- Group Chats: You can chat with multiple people at a single time by using the group chat feature. Name the group and set the group photo and you can even forward any message to someone who wasn’t in the group.
- Chat Heads & Free Calls: You can keep the conversation going with the Chat heads even when you are using different apps and with the free calling feature of the app, you can make free calls to your friends.
- Voice Messages: You can record voice messages and send them when you have a lot to say.
Steps to Download Facebook Messenger for PC
- The first step is to download BlueStacks app player for PC. You can do so by downloading the BlueStacks offline installer and installing it on your computer.
- Once it is installed, you need to open it and search for “Facebook Messenger” in the search box.
- From the results, click on the option and then select Google Play Store as the app store. You will then be asked to sign in to the play store using your Gmail ID.
- Once you are signed in, you will be taken to the application’s page.
- You can download the app from there and once that is done, it will be installed successfully on your computer.
- After you have completed the above 5 steps, you will have the app installed on your computer and you will be able to start chatting with your friends.
Alternative Method: You can also follow the alternative method to download Facebook Messenger for computer. You can download BlueStacks for PC and then download Facebook Messenger APK file, then right-click on the APK file, select “Open With” and select BlueStacks and install the app using the app player.
Once the application has been successfully installed, you can go to BlueStacks once again and under the “My Apps” tab, you will see the application installed. By clicking on the app icon, you will be able to launch in on your computer screen. Log in to your Facebook account and start chatting with your friends.
I hope that you liked the article to download Facebook Messenger for PC and if you did then hit the Like, Tweet and +1 button to share the post with your friend and let them know about this awesome method!