Ever since PlayerUnknown’s Battleground, and later Fortnite were launched, the entire world has started playing multiplayer online games. Last year, these titles were only available for computers and consoles, and there wasn’t any similar game for mobile but everything changed when NetEase launched Rules of Survival which became an instant hit and similar games started popping up on Google Play Store and went on to become equally popular. One such online survival game is Garena Free Fire, previously known as Free Fire – Battlegrounds, and it has been downloaded on more than 50 million devices worldwide. So, if you want to try out a new game, but with similar concept, then downloading Garena Free Fire for PC is a really good idea.
There’s a reason why online battle royale games, like PUBG Mobile, have attracted so much popularity and that is because you get to go up against the best players in the world in real time. Also, every player starts at the same point in every match and has to work their way through the battle arena without any special privileges which makes this games popular among gamers around the world. It’s the same with Garena Free Fire game where you will be air-dropped on a desolate island with 50 other players and the last player standing will win the match. The island is filled with a number of weapons, various items and vehicles that you can use to survive and make it through the end, but it all comes down to your own skills. If you are interested in games like this, then do check out the best features of this particular game before following the steps to download it on your computer.
Garena Free Fire for PC – Features
With more than 50 million players around the world, you’ll always be able to play the game and find the best players to go up against. Just like several other games, this particular title also has the best features that made it one of the most popular title on Google Play Store, so be sure to check them out below!
- The game is absolutely free to download, but you need a stable and fast internet connection to stay in the game and not drop out at the most crucial moments.
- The survival shooter game takes place on a remote island where 50 players including you will be air-dropped and it’s up to you to select the location where you want to land by guiding the parachute accordingly.
- Each game is 10-minute long and with 50 players, all trying to stay alive and kill as many opponents as they can. To make things interesting, all the players must remain in the safe zone that keeps shrinking at regular intervals which means that by the end of the battle, all the remaining players will come close enough and will have to fight for survival. So, you can’t win the game by waiting it out!
- The island is filled with weapons and you have to search for them and equip yourself with the best guns, knifes, explosives and protective gear to increase your chances of survival.
- The game also allows you to form a guild with the strongest of the players and take control of the battlefield by taking care of all your opponents.
- There’s also a mode where you can play as a part of 4-man squad. With in-game chat, you can communicate with your squad mates and try your best to win the battle.
These are some of the best features of the game that has propelled it to the top of Google Play Store rankings and made it one of the best online survival games. So, if you were thinking of downloading the game, this is how you do it!
How to Download Garena Free Fire for PC?
If you have a smartphone that runs on either Android OS or iOS, then you can simply go to the respective app stores on your phone and download the game directly from there. However, downloading it on your computer requires you to use an Android emulator software.
There are several Android emulators available on the Internet – like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, Remix OS Player, AndyRoid and more – and you can use any of them for free on your computer. The only thing you need is a fast internet connection and you’ll be able to install any app or game from Google Play Store to your PC or laptop.
In this article, we will be seeing how you can download the online survival game using BlueStacks app player because it is one of the most popular and the most stable emulators available right now!
Download Garena Free Fire for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Garena Free Fire” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the online survival game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- That’s it!
The download process should begin in the emulator software as soon as you complete the above steps. Depending on the speed of your internet connection, it may take some time to download and install Garena Free Fire for PC; but once the process is finished, you’ll be able to launch it and start playing it immediately.
Once the game is installed, open Bluestacks emulator and then click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find several of the installed apps. From there, click on the game icon and make sure to keep your internet connection active as you’ll need it to download additional data as well as to play the game. Now, setup your profile and jump in your very first battlefield and fight against real players from around the world.
This is how you can download, install and play Garena Free Fire for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, and have downloaded the game successfully, then let your friends know so that they too can join you in the battlefield.