Miniclip is quite popular because of all the mobile games that they develop, that too of various kinds, and they have done it yet again. This time, they have released a brand new game called Golf Battle which, as the title suggests, allows you to not only play the game but also challenge your friends and other players to a real-time match. The developers have already established themselves as quite capable because if you look at their portfolio of games – Flip Diving and Bowling King to name a few – you’d understand just how much dedicated they are to give us the best gaming experience. So, in today’s article, we are going to have a look at the steps to download Golf Battle for PC using the best emulator programs.
There are many golf games on Google Play Store, but the reason why you should try out Golf Battle game on your smartphone or on your computer is because of the people who have developed it. There’s not just a Classic mode where you can learn the ropes and practice your aim, there’s also a PvP mode where you can not only challenge players from around the world for a real-time battle, but also challenge your friends to show them who’s the boss. There are some really good features packed within Golf Battle for PC, so we are going to take a look at a few of the best ones before we proceed to the download and installation steps.
Golf Battle for PC – Features
Although the game’s quite new, compared to other sports games on the Play Store, it has crossed the 1 million download mark easily, and within a few days, which is proof itself of the game being worth trying. So, let’s have a look at the best features below:
- Free to Play: The game’s not only free to download and install, but is also absolutely free to play. There are in-game purchases which are completely optional, and you’d need an internet connection to play the PvP mode.
- Multiplayer Mode: There’s quite an innovative multiplayer mode where you will be paired in a 6-player online gameplay in real-time and you’d have to give it your all to make the most scores and leave the rest of your competition behind to win the match. If you don’t want to play with other players, then you can challenge your friends to an online match and compete against them.
- Other Game Modes: There’s a Classic mode in the game that allows you to play the game without the stress of being beaten by other players. You can practice your shots, learn to take proper aim and become an expert. Moreover, there’s a Fast & Furious mode as well where you’d have to be extremely quick and keep thinking in a fast pace to avoid getting a loss.
- Controls and Graphics: The sports game features simple, intuitive controls that you’ll have no troubles in getting used to. Moreover, the graphics of the game are also on point as they’ve been designed for a smartphone. They are not resource-intensive, and at the same time, they are not bad either.
- Level Up: No game is interesting if it doesn’t have a level up system where you have to work hard to gain the trust, expertise and get a power-up. In this game as well, you get to level up by progressing through 40+ holes, courses and levels.
- Win & Upgrade: As you keep playing the game and competing against other players, you’ll get a chance to win amazing prizes and powerful gear. Moreover, you can even unlock various clubs and upgrade them as well.
These are some of the features that the game comes with and the ones that you should definitely know if you are planning on downloading it on your smartphone, or on your computer. If you are intrigued and would like to take the game for a spin, then follow the below installation steps.
How to Download Golf Battle for PC?
The game was developed for smartphones and if you own an Android device, then you can go to the Google Play Store, search for the game and install it directly on your phone within a few minutes. However, if you want to enjoy this sports game on a bigger screen, i.e. your computer or laptop, then you’ll have to use an Android emulator software to download and install the game. There are several such programs available on the Internet that you can use for this very purpose, and in this article, we are going to show you the installation method using two of the best emulators.
Download Golf Battle for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Golf Battle” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the sports game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download Golf Battle for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Golf Battle” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
Both the above methods are easy to follow, and both the emulators are packed with all the features you’d ever need. So, it doesn’t matter which method you’d chosen because at the end of the steps, you’ll have the game installed on your computer and ready to be launched.
As soon as the game’s installed on your computer, you can go to the dashboard of the emulator where you will find the icon of the game, or go to the “All Apps” tab. Now, click on the icon to launch the game on your desktop. Next, you need to create your account, go through the tutorial and get started with your very first match.
This is how you can download and install Golf Battle for PC using various emulator software. If you liked the article, and have started playing the game, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in a real-time match!