There are several chat messenger applications available for Android devices like WhatsApp and WeChat but there are some other chat apps as well that are worth using. Hike Messenger is an amazing chat application that allows you to send text messages as well as free SMS to other peoples’s phone. The application is not available for computer, but if you want to download Hike Messenger for PC, then you can do so using our easy to follow guide.
With Hike for PC installed, we will be able to send unlimited text messages to our friends who are using the app. The one amazing feature of the application is that you can send free SMS as well to your friends who don’t use the chat app. Previously, we have seen articles on how to download WhatsApp for PC and also WeChat for PC, so we are going to follow the similar method to download and install Hike Messenger for PC as well. If you are ready to install the app, then read the article.
Hike Messenger for PC – Features:
The application has been downloaded on millions of devices worldwide and we are going to see how to download and install Hike for laptop or computer and use it to send free text messages and SMS.
Here are some of the best features of Hike Messenger app:
- Free Chat: You can use the app to send unlimited text messages for free. If you want to send text to non-Hike users, then you can do that as well. However, the free SMS service only works if you are sending the text to an Indian user.
- Send Anything: You can send any types of files using the chat app including PDF, ZIP, DOC, PPT etc.
- Privacy Settings: You can use the privacy settings to hide your profile picture, your last-seen and your status update from other users. You can also hide an entire chat conversation and keep it private so that no one except you can see it.
- Move to SD Card: You can move the chat app to your external SD card and save a lot of space from your phone’s internal memory.
- Absolutely Free: The app is completely free to download and use and there are no hidden charges. It’s super fast and easy to use and as long as you are connected to 2G, 3G or WiFi, you will be able to use it without any problems.
Steps to Download Hike Messenger for PC
Since there is no official version of the app available for computer or laptop running Windows OS, you can use an Android emulator software on computer to download and install the chat app.
- Download and install BlueStacks android emulator on your computer.
- Now, search for “Hike Messenger” in BlueStacks using the search option and then click on the app in the search results.
- Then choose Google Play Store as your app store and then you will be asked to login to your Google account, so use your GMail ID to do so.
- Finally, you will be taken to the page from where you can download the app. Click on the Install button and the downloading process will begin.
Once the download process is completed, the app will be installed on your computer. If it takes longer than expected, then don’t worry because the time taken to install Hike on computer depends on your Internet speed.
Once the app is installed, you need to open BlueStacks once again and under the “My Apps” or “All Apps” tab or on the dashboard itself, you will find all the Android apps installed on your computer. Click on the Hike Messenger icon to launch the application.
Now, you simply have to enter your details like your phone number and set up your profile by adding a proper profile picture and setting the privacy options. The app will scan your contacts list and show you the list of your friends using Hike and the ones who don’t use the app. You can now start a conversation by sending a text message from Hike for PC.
If you liked the article to download Hike Messenger for PC, then share it with your friends! If you have any queries, then drop your comments below.