If you have ever thought of using iMessage for PC that runs on Windows operating system then this is the article that will help you in downloading the messaging application. iMessage is a very popular messaging service that is available for only Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac and if you own a Mac then you can easily download iMessage for Mac but if you own a Windows PC then you need to follow the instructions mentioned in this article to get the app.
iMessage app comes pre-installed in all the Apple devices and if you can’t find it then you can download it simply by going to the app store and installing it from there. The service is so popular that it has replaced the conventional messaging system among the iOS users and you might have wondered how it feels to use such a service. And we are here to tell you how exactly can you download iMessage for PC so keep on reading and then follow the simplest methods to get the app on your computer.
iMessage for PC – Features:
The traditional messaging system has become obsolete and the chat applications have taken its place instead. And when you have an iPhone or any other iOS device, you won’t use any other chat app because you have iMessage chat app to send and receive text messages.
Key Features of iMessage chat application:
- The simplest, fastest and the easiest text messaging system that allows you send unlimited number of text messages to one or multiple friends.
- iMessage is a free service which means that you don’t have to pay any monthly fees and you can send as many texts as you want.
- If you want to share some amazing photos and videos with your friends then you can do that as well using the application.
- When you send a message then you will see whether the other person is typing a message or not.
- You will also see if your messages have been delivered and if the recipient has read receipts enabled then you will even see if they have read you messages or not.
Download iMessage for Mac
If you have a Mac and you don’t have the chat app installed then you can do so by simply going to the App store from your Mac and searching for iMessage and then you will be able to download and install the application.
Or simply you can use the below download link to go to the application’s page directly from your Mac and then you can download iMessage for Mac right now.
Steps to Download iMessage for PC (Windows 7, 8, 8.1)
Since there is no official version of the application available for Windows computer, we are going to use an emulator software to run the app. So let’s see how to get the perfect emulator and use it to get the chat app.
- Download iPadian emulator and install it on your PC.
- Once it is installed, open it and you will see that you desktop will change and will become more Mac-like. The desktop and the icons will change and you will also see a dock at the bottom of your screen, just like in a Mac.
- Once this is done, you need to use the search box to search for “iMessage” and then once you get the results, just download it from there.
- The application will be downloaded and it will be installed on your computer.
- You can then open iPadian and you will see the iMessage app in the app drawer. Look for it and then click on it to open the app/
By following the above steps, iMessage for PC will be installed using iPadian emulator and then you will be able to use it to send text messages to your friends.
How to Download iMessage for PC (Windows) if you have an iPhone?
If you already own an iPhone or iPad or iPod Touch, and you want to download iMessage for computer running Windows operating system then you can follow the steps mentioned in the video below.
So that was the complete article showing you different methods to download iMessage app for PC and Mac so start using the application to chat with your friends.
I hope that you liked the article showing you how to download iMessage for PC and if you did then I would really appreciate it if you could share the post with your friends so that they too can download the app for PC and Mac!