If you love playing piano-based games, then Magic Tiles 3 is the perfect game for you. The simple interface and the amazing music is all it takes to keep you hooked to the game for a long time. The game is extremely popular with more than 10 million downloads on Google play Store alone and you too can join the crowd if you own an Android device. You can download and install it for free on your smartphone, but if you want to play the game on your computer, then you will need to download an Android emulator software and then follow the installation steps to install Magic Tiles 3 for PC. With various game modes and awesome features, there’s no doubt that it is surely worth playing.
With the Magic Tiles 3 game installed on your computer, you can not only kill time but enjoy while doing so because you will be listening to amazing piano music as you play the game. Like most of the piano games available, you have to tap only the black tiles and avoid the white tiles to produce awesome sound. Moreover, you can play more instruments like the guitar as well as others by playing the Band mode in the game. There’s also the Battle mode where you compete with other players and the Challenge mode where you try to improve your speed to get a place on the worldwide leaderboard. So, if you are getting intrigued with the game, then we’ll see the process to download Magic Tiles 3 for PC after we have a look at all the awesome features of the game.
Magic Tiles 3 for PC – Features
The game is extremely popular with more than 10 million downloads on Google Play Store alone and around 17 million total players worldwide. The game has become so popular because of the amazing game modes, various levels and the awesome features it comes packed with. Below are some of the features of the game that you definitely should check out before you download it.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play; but contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- You will also need an Internet connection if you want to play against other players and login with your Facebook account to keep a track of your progress as well as your friends’.
- There are several different types of modes in the game for you to play – Band Mode, Battle Mode, Challenge Mode and Quests.
- In the Band mode, you will be able to play many other musical instruments other than the piano like the guitar, drums and many more.
- The Battle Mode gives you the opportunity to compete against real players from around the world and see who’s better at matching tiles than the others.
- The Challenge mode will help you in improving your tapping speed so that you can make a record and book your place in the worldwide ranking leaderboard.
- There is a special technique in the game where you will receive a “perfect, great, cool” accuracy depending on how you are tapping on the screen.
- The game comes packed with high quality piano songs and some of the hottest pop music which is frequently updated.
- Recently, a new daily Quest system was added in the game that allows users to earn more diamonds and then use it to unlock more piano songs.
These are some of the most amazing features of the Magic Tiles 3 game. If you are going to download it on your computer after reading about it, then follow the steps below and the game will be installed within a few minutes.
Magic Tiles 3 for PC Download
If you own a smartphone or tablet, then you can go to Google play Store or iOS app store to download it on your Android or iPhone. But if you want to download Magic Tiles 3 on computer, then there’s no official version to do that.
However, there are emulators like BlueStacks and Nox Player that allow you to download and install the game on your computer and play without any issues. These emulators create a virtual environment on our computers that simulate that environment of the Android operating system allowing us to not only install the apps and games but also run them without any issues at all. In this article, we will be using BlueStacks emulator as it is the most popular emulator and our favorite one.
By clicking on the above link, you will be redirected to the page from where you will be able to download the offline installer version of the emulator software. Once the setup files are downloaded, go ahead and install it on your computer and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Magic Tiles 3 for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to the emulator and then complete the setup process by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Once the setup is complete, the dashboard will open showing multiple tabs.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type in “Magic Tiles 3” and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the results related to your search query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the piano game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load on the emulator.
- Now, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Accept button to close the box.
- The download process will now begin automatically.
You will see a download progress bar appear on the dashboard in the emulator as soon as you complete the above steps. It may take some time to download and install Magic Tiles 3 for PC depending on your Internet connection, but the entire process should be done within a few minutes.
Once the game is installed on your computer, you need to go to the BlueStacks emulator and then click on the “All Apps” tab. From all the apps installed, click on the piano game icon and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Magic Tiles 3 for PC using BlueStacks app player within minutes! If you liked the article and have started playing the game, then share it with your friends as well so that they can challenge you to a battle!