The Marvel Cinematic Universe is exploding with new movies and new superheroes making their big screen debut. If you have become a fan of the Marvel movies, then I am pretty sure that you would love the play Marvel Future Fight game as well. The game brings together all the superheroes and supervillains together to save all of reality and ensure that everyone survives. You can download the game on your Android device from Google play Store or download Marvel Future Fight for PC using an emulator like BlueStacks.
In the game, there are The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man as well as other superheroes and supervillains who will be a part of the epic battle that’s going to decide the fate of the universe. In Marvel Future Fight game, the director of SHIELD gets a message from the future that the multiple dimensions of the multiverse are collapsing each other and it’s up to you to assemble a team and protect the universe at all costs. So, to play the game, you first need to download MARVEL Future Fight for PC and then you will be able to play the game easily.
MARVEL Future Fight for PC – Features
Since the game has a huge roster of superheroes and supervillains from the Marvel universe, it has been downloaded by millions of fans worldwide. Before you download the game on your computer, you need to check out some of the best features so that you know what to expect from it.
- Create Your Team: You can create your team by picking a superhero like The Hulk or Captain America from The Avengers or choosing heroes like Spider-Man or one from some other team. You can then upgrade your weapons and give the ultimate power-up to your team members.
- The Story: The entire universe and the multiverse is about to collapse and destroy itself. It’s up to you and your team to stop it. You can journey through and explore the Marvel Universe in this original story.
- Epic Battles: The game has a 3v3 battle mode where you have to choose 3 characters from four unique hero types – Combat, Blast, Speed, Universal – and pit your team against your opponents’ to find out who’s better.
- Single Player: If you are looking for the single player campaign, then you can play the stage-based battles against super-villains to unlock new costumes and rewards.
- Allies: If you are stuck in a level and don’t know how to defeat the Super-villains, then you can summon your friends via the Ally System and claim the victory as a team.
- Team Bonuses: You can team up with the classic Marvel characters while on your journey to save the multiverse and earn special boosts and bonuses.
In the recent update, new uniforms inspired from the recently released “Captain America: Civil War” were added for Iron Man, War Machine, Captain America, Spider-Man and Black Panther.
The game is completely free to download but there are items in the game that can be purchased for real money. You can turn this feature off by setting up password protection in your Google Play settings to avoid any unauthorized transaction.
Marvel Future Fight for PC Download
The game is currently available for smartphones and if you own an Android device, then you can go to Google Play Store on your phone and download and install the game directly from there.
However, there is no official version of the game for your computer but that’s doesn’t mean that you can’t play it. To download the game on your computer, you need to use an Android emulator software. There are many such emulators, the most popular one being BlueStacks, and we will be using that to install the game.
By using the above link, you will be taken to the download page from where you can download the offline installer of the emulator. Once the setup file is downloaded, go ahead and install the emulator on your computer and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download MARVEL Future Fight for PC
- Launch BlueStacks on your computer/laptop.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login to Google Play Store with your Gmail ID and then enable the App Sync feature to complete the setup process.
- Click on the Android tab on top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “MARVEL Future Fight” and hit enter and you will be redirected to the search page on Google Play Store.
- There will be multiple results for your search query.
- The first link will be of Marvel Future Fight, so click on it.
- You will now be redirected to the official Google Play Store page of the game.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up will appear on your screen asking for several required permissions.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the pop-up.
- The download process will now begin.
These download process might take some time depending on the size of the game; but once it is completed, the Marvel Future Fight for PC will be installed successfully.
To launch the game, you need to go to BlueStacks once again, click on the Android tab and then click on the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed. Click on the icon of the game and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download MARVEL Future Fight for PC using BlueStacks emulator. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download it and then you both will be able to play the game together.