Pokemon Duel is the newest game featuring your favorite pocket monsters to arrive for smartphones and although it is completely different from the traditional games as well as Pokemon GO, you will definitely love it. The game is currently available for Android and iOS devices and is a strategy board game that pits you against players from around the world in a battle of wits. So, if you have a smartphone, you can download it from the respective app stores; but if you want to play the game on a bigger screen, then you can download and install Pokemon Duel for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
With Pokemon Duel game installed on your computer, you will be able to build your very own deck consisting of your favorite Pokemon figures. Each of these figures has their own unique abilities and moves, so you need to use them accordingly to ambush your opponent’s figures and defeat them in battle and throw them out of the board. The rules are simple as you simply have to move over the board and place one of your figures in your opponent’s goal to win the match before he does. You can create a strategy to attack or defend – it’s all up to you. So, if you are interested in the strategy game concept, then you can download Pokemon Duel for PC easily using an emulator software. However, before we see the installation process, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the game.
Pokemon Duel for PC – Features
The game launched very quietly, but once it hit the app stores, it was quickly noticed by many people and was downloaded by millions of users within a few days. Currently, the download number sits at more than 5 million and it is increasing as more and more people are download Pokemon Duel for computer as well as on their smartphones.
- The game is completely free to download and use.
- It requires an active Internet connection to play the game and it also contains ads and purchasable in-game items.
- It is a strategy board game that allows you to build your very own deck with your favorite Pokemon figures and then take part in the League Match.
- Once you have played a tutorial round and made yourself familiar with all the moves and rules, you can go up against real players from around the world.
- You can play the match in real time and win duels against these players and win cool items and figures to make your deck even stronger.
- The rules of the game are pretty simple – the first player to get one of their figures across the board and into the opponent’s goal wins the match. However, it is not as easy as it sounds as you have to choose the route properly.
- Setup a strategic formation by utilizing your figures’ unique moves and abilities and attack your opponent’s figures to clear the way.
- In the game, your deck consists of 6 Pokemon figures and you can even build your very own custom deck.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download and install it on your smartphone or computer. Now, that we are familiar with its features and rules, we can proceed with the next steps and see how to install the game on your computer using an emulator software.
Pokemon Duel for PC Download
The Pokemon Duel game is currently available for smartphones running on Android OS and iOS; so if you own a smartphone or tablet running any of these mobile OS, you can easily download and install it directly on your device from the respective app stores.
If you want to download it on your computer, then there’s no official desktop version of the game that you can download and install to play it. To install the game on your computer, you will have to use an Android emulator software that will create a virtual environment suitable for the apps and games to run. This allows us to download, install and play various Android games on our PC, including Pokemon Duel for computer. In this article, we will use BlueStacks emulator for the download process as it is the most popular and offers all the necessary features.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the download page from where you can get the offline installer of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, you can install it and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Pokemon Duel for PC
- Launch BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Now, click on the Android tab on the top to launch the dashboard.
- You will see a lot of different sections containing many different apps.
- Click on the Search icon on the top line.
- Type in “Pokemon Duel” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of strategy board game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open. This box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
As soon as the above steps are completed, you will see that the download process has begun in the emulator. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take some time as the game is large in size but once it’s done, Pokemon Duel for PC will be installed successfully and you can start playing the game.
To launch the board game on your computer, you simply need to open BlueStacks and head over to the “All Apps” tab where you will find all the apps and games installed on your PC. From there, click on the game icon and it will open on your desktop.
This is how you can download and install Pokemon Duel for PC using an emulator software like BlueStacks! If you liked the article and have started playing the game, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download it and join you in all the fun.