If you like puzzle games and area always searching for some good ones to give your brains a challenge, then look no further and download the Puzzledom game on your smartphone. This is an all-in-one game where you can find several puzzles to play. There are several game modes of your favorite puzzle game and new modes are being added regularly to make sure that you don’t run out of any content. The game is currently available for Android and iOS device; but if you are interested in downloading Puzzledom for PC, then you can do so by using an Android emulator software. In this article, we will see the steps to download the game on your computer using BlueStacks app player.
When you install Puzzledom game on your computer, you will be able to play all the different puzzles instantly. There are blocks, connect the dots, rolling stone, escape and many more puzzles to give your brain the much needed exercise. These are the games that people who like challenges play on a daily basis. The best part about the game is that there are thousands of free levels and new games are being added regularly so that you keep on grinding. The interface is simple and everyone will be able to understand the puzzles as the first level is always a tutorial. So, if you are getting intrigued with the game and would like to download Puzzledom for PC, then let’s have a look at the features first.
Puzzledom for PC – Features
Since the game consists of all the popular puzzles in one place, it’s a hit among players who like such games and the download number has already reached a million. As new puzzles are being added and new players discover the game, its popularity will surely increase. If you need a reason to download the game on your computer, check out its features below!
- The game is absolutely free to download, doesn’t require an Internet connection and there is no time-limit to complete the levels.
- Currently, there are more than 2000 free levels in the game and many more funny levels are under development that’s going to be released in the upcoming updates.
- The user interface is simple and the game allows you to challenge your friends as well.
- There are several puzzle games available for you to play like Connect, Escape, Blocks, Rolling Ball, Plumber, and more.
- Connect is a simple game where you have to connect two dots of same color with a line while making sure that no two lines intersect each other at any point. In Escape game, the goal is to move the red block to the exit by displacing the other blocks to make way.
- Blocks is a simple game as you have to move the blocks of various shapes in their right place to make a complete square.
- In Rolling Ball, you have to move the blocks in place to create a path so that the ball can move from the starting point to the end point. Plumber is similar to Rolling Ball, as you have to connect the pipes to complete the network.
- These are only a few puzzles available in the game and there will be many more in the future as they keep developing new challenging games and adding them in the updates.
These are some of the best features of the puzzle game and if you are already interested in downloading it, then let’s see the process to download and install the game on your computer.
Puzzledom for PC Download
The puzzle game is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices, so you can install it directly on your smartphone or tablet by visiting the respective app stores. Unfortunately, there is no official desktop client or version of the game available to download.
Although, the game is not officially available for your computer or laptop, you can still use an Android emulator software to download and install it. An Android emulator creates a virtual environment on your PC that is quite suitable for apps and games to run smoothly. You can go with any emulator you like, but in this article, will be using BlueStacks as it is one of the best. Another reason is that you can install almost all the Android apps and games, like Puzzledom for computer, using the app player.
Use the above link to go to the downloads page from where you will be able to get the offline installer version on your computer. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, navigate to the download folder and start the installation process. Once done, follow the steps below to get the game on your computer.
Steps to Download Puzzledom for PC
- Open BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- The dashboard will now appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Puzzledom” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the puzzle game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will now begin.
Once you have completed the above installation steps, you will see that the download process has begun. It may take some time depending on your Internet connection; but within a few minutes, Puzzledom for PC will be installed successfully.
Now that the game is installed, you need to open BlueStacks and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the top-right corner of the dashboard. Now, click on the icon of the puzzle game and it will launch on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Puzzledom for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that you can challenge each other.