We have shared games like Traffic Rider in the past which feature the bike racing genre and are extremely popular. So, if you loved playing that game and would like to try out new ones as well then Racing Fever: Moto is the one you need to try next. The game’s been developed by the same guys behind Racing Fever, but this time it’s bikes instead of cars. Moreover, it’s not just a game where you have to simply drive through the tracks, but there are different gaming modes like Escape mode, bonus mode and more that will need you to do more. In this article, we will be seeing how to download and install Racing Fever: Moto for PC so that you can experience the thrill and joys or riding a bike on your computer.
The game has already become one of the most popular games in the racing category on Google Play Store, as it has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide, and all of it is thanks to its amazing gameplay and breathtaking graphics. The racing game offers 4 different camera angles to choose from, so you can either choose the angle that allows you to view and play the game from the racer’s perspective, or choose any other angle of your choice. Moreover, there are more than 16 different bikes to unlock and choose from as you keep advancing ahead in the game and take up more challenging races. So, before we go about the installation steps, we should first check out the best features of the Racing Fever: Moto game to know what exactly to expect from it!
Racing Fever: Moto for PC – Features
As I already mentioned, the game has become quite popular raking in more than 10 million downloads worldwide in a short time and most of it is thanks to the amazing features it has to offer. Below, we will have a look at some of the best ones so that we get an idea of what to expect when we start playing it on our computer or smartphones.
- Free to Play: Similar to the other games, this one is also completely free to download and play, however it contains in-game items that cost real money. You can choose to buy them or ignore as they are optional, and setup password protection in Play Store settings to avoid any unauthorized transactions.
- Multiple Motorcycles: Since the game is based on motorcycle racing, it’s only natural for them to offer you a choice. There are 16 different bikes modeled down to the smallest detail that you can choose from. That’s not it, as you can unlock powerful bikes as you keep racing, and you can upgrade and improve the speed and performance of your current bike to the maximum level.
- Control Options & Camera Angles: To offer more realistic experience, there are 4 different camera angles to choose from – the most popular being the one with the racer’s viewpoint. Moreover, there are 4 different kinds of control options including the tilting of your phone or touching the phone’s screen to control your bike.
- Racing Adventure: To make the entire game more interesting, the developers have added 4 different regions with 4 different gang leaders for you to go up against. Take part in different types of racing in different seasons and atmosphere and defeat all the racers to prove that you are the best.
- Multiple Game Modes: There are multiple modes available in the game to keep you hooked for a long time. This includes the Escape mode, the Bonus Mode and the Private mode. In the Escape mode, there is no speed limit and you are being chased by cops so go as fast as you can; in the Bonus mode, you can race to win unique gifts on a daily basis; and in the Private mode, you set the rules of the race like the time of the day, the atmosphere and the weather conditions and even the number of cops chasing you!
These are some of the best features of the Racing Fever: Moto game that you should be aware of if you are intending to download it on your smartphone or computer. Now, that we’ve gone through the list, let’s have a look at the steps to download it on your computer.
How to Download Racing Fever: Moto for PC?
If you have a smartphone running either Android OS or the iOS, then the best way to download the game would be to go to the app store and install it directly from there. Then, you can immediately start playing the game without any issues. But there are some people, like me, who enjoy playing the game on a bigger screen and would rather download them on a computer. If you are like me, then you can use one of the several emulator software available to download Android apps and games, including Racing Fever: Moto, on a Windows or Mac computer.
There are many emulators available online; but in this article, we will show you the installation process of the game using two of the best ones and you can choose either of them based on your own preferences.
Download Racing Fever: Moto for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store upon launch and authenticate the BlueStacks account and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Racing Fever: Moto” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link on your screen and you will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen which will show you all the permissions required to install and run the strategy game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
Download Racing Fever: Moto for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Racing Fever: Moto” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
Once you have followed one of the above methods, the game will be installed on your computer. Since the game isn’t that big in size, it won’t take more than a few minutes to install. Next, you can go to the dashboard of the emulator or the “All Apps” tab and click on the icon of the game to launch it on your computer screen and start playing.
This is the entire process on how to download and install Racing Fever: Moto for PC using the best android emulator programs. I am sure that you were able to follow the steps and have already started playing the game, and if you have, then make sure to share it with your friends as well!