If you are using WhatsApp, then you must already be aware of a ton of other social media apps that you can download on your smartphone. However, recently a new social app has come into limelight and has gone on to become extremely popular in a short amount of time. The name of the app is ShareChat and it is, at the moment, quite popular in India and has been downloaded on tens of millions of devices. So what exactly does the app do other than help you stay connected with your friends and loved ones, or stay updated with what’s happening in the world? Apparently, a lot! In this article, we are going to see how easy it is to download ShareChat for PC using the best Android emulator software and use the app from a bigger screen!
Although the ShareChat app is, at its core, a traditional messaging app that you can use to chat with your friends and family without spending a dime, there are many other features that make it stand out from the crowd. For once, you can shake your phone, while the app is open, to get connected with strangers and have a conversation with them. This enables you to make new friends that you can talk to anytime you want. Other than that, with ShareChat for PC, you can get the latest news from any part of the country and also share the funniest jokes with your friends. So, before we see the steps to download the social app on your computer, we are going to have a look at all the awesome features it offers which is surely going to give you several reasons to go ahead with the installation process.
ShareChat for PC – Features
The application, although very recently launched, has gone on to become one of the biggest social apps in India and has acquired quite a lot of funding as well. It is available in multiple languages, and with all the features it comes packed with, you’d only make a fool of yourself by not installing it and giving it a try!
- Free to Download: The application is absolutely free to download and use. However, being a social app, you will need a working Internet connection to use the app to its fullest potential, otherwise data charges may apply.
- Indian Languages: The app basically targets India, and if you reside in the country, then you definitely should have it. It supports languages like Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Malayalam, Bengali, Tamil, Kannada, Odia, Bhojpuri, Assamese, Rajasthani and Haryanavi and all these are available on the multi-linguistic keyboard as well.
- Messaging App: Apart from being a very convenient messaging app, it also allows you to share videos, images, funny jokes, shayaris, motivational quotes, bhajans and much more all in one platform.
- Make New Friends: The app comes with a shake feature, where you just have to shake your phone with the app open, and it will connect you with a stranger with whom you can have a nice chat.
- Jokes and Shayaris: One of the stand-out feature of the app is that you can find the latest, and funny, jokes as well as shayaris in various languages on the app, which you can then share as WhatsApp status messages or share with your friends so that they can have a hearty laugh as well.
- Huge Collection of Videos: The application shines in one another area by providing a huge collection of videos from Tamil movies, Bollywood movies, Hollywood movies, Telugu movies, Marathi movies and more, and you can share these clips with your friends with ease.
- Other Features: If you think that was enough, then you can’t be more wrong as the app offers a lot of other amenities as well like daily health and fitness tips, beauty tips, sends latest trends alerts, offers high quality wallpapers and backgrounds, daily horoscope and lots more.
These are not the only features that you’ll find in the app as there are still tons more that make the ShareChat app what it really is. Moreover, as it is being updated regularly, more and more features are being added which is only improving the list. So, if you are ready to take the plunge and download the app to see what you are getting, then follow the below installation process.
How to Download ShareChat for PC?
If you’ve got an Android smartphone, then you can simply go to Google Play Store, search for the application there and install it directly on your device. It’s that simple! However, if you are interested in downloading the application on your computer, then you need to use an Android emulator software. In this article, we are going to show you 2 different installation methods, using two different emulators, and you can go with any one of them. So, let’s begin the steps to download the social app on your computer!
Download ShareChat for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “ShareChat” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the social media app.
- The official Google Play Store page of the application will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the social app.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download ShareChat for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “ShareChat” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official application page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
As soon as you’ve completed either of the methods mentioned above, you’ll see the download process begin and depending on the speed of your internet connection, it will be installed within minutes. Now, all you need to do is click on the app’s icon and it will launch on your computer screen.
Once the app’s installed and open on your computer screen, create your account and setup your profile which won’t take more than a few minutes. Then setup the privacy settings, as they are extremely important and you’re all set. You can now start chatting with your friends, or get connected with strangers to talk to.
This is how you can download and install ShareChat for PC using BlueStacks app player as well as Nox app player. If you liked the article, and have started using the app, then make sure to share it with your friends as well!