If you are a fan of easy to play game with simple game play that gives you a tough time, then you will definitely love playing Space Frontier game on your smartphone or computer. The game is available for Android and iOS platforms, so if you own any of these devices, you can download and install it directly from their respective app stores. The game play is pretty simple as you launch the rocket into space as far away as possible. If the gameplay has you intrigued, then you should download it right now. You can even download Space Frontier for PC using BlueStacks app player, but the steps are a little different to follow.
When you install Space Frontier game on your computer, you will be able to play it on a bigger screen compared to your smartphone. In the game, you have to launch a rocket and blast it off in the stratosphere as high into the orbit as possible. You can then use the simple touch controls to release the various stages in the rocket to give it propulsion, and with every successful launch, you earn the in-game currency that can be spent on buying new equipment and parts and customizing your rockets. So, before we see the steps to download Space Frontier for PC, we need to have a look at some of the best features of the game to know what to expect from it.
Space Frontier for PC – Features
The game, although having a simple gameplay, is quite popular worldwide and it already has more than 5 million downloads on Google Play Store alone. This addictive physics rocket game is updated quite frequently to provide the players something to be excited about.
- The game is free to download and play; but contains optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- Space Frontier is a fun and addictive physics-based rocket game that allows you to launch rockets into the space. The kids and those who are kids at heart are sure to love the captivating gameplay of this app.
- The player’s main mission is to launch rockets as high into the space, tearing through the stratosphere. The game comes with simple touch controls to assist and guide you in every stage of the launch and releasing each stage in your rocket.
- You can earn in-game currency from successful launches and spend it to acquire new parts and styles and customizing your rocket the way you want.
- The game is easy to play but difficult to master. It requires quick thinking, good judgment skills and superior hand-eye coordination. The gameplay is entirely based on timing and your mission is to tap the screen of your mobile device when the rocket segments reach 0 to prevent them from exploding.
- The bugs in the original version have been fixed with upgrades and it receives new updates fixing any bugs and adding new features.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know of! Now that we have gone through them, we can see the steps to download and install the game on our computer.
Space Frontier for PC Download
Since the game is officially available for both smartphones and tablets, you can download it directly on your Android or iOS device by going to the respective app stores. However, the process to download it on your computer is a little bit different as it’s not officially available for your PC.
The game may not be officially available for computers, but we can use an Android emulator software to download and install the game with ease. There are many such software available on the Internet, free as well as paid; but in this article, we will use BlueStacks app player to download Space Frontier for computer as it is not only free but also quite popular and supports almost all the Android apps and games.
Click on the link above and you will be redirected to a new page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator software. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then follow the below app installation steps.
Steps to Download Space Frontier for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Space Frontier” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the physics game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
You will now see the download process begin in the emulator software. It may take some time depending on the speed of your connection; but once all the required files are saved, Space Frontier for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to the Bluestacks emulator and click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. This will take you to the page where you will find all the apps and games installed on your computer. From the list, click on the game icon to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install Space Frontier for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well. If they like playing physics-based game with a simple gameplay, then they are going to enjoy this game to the fullest.