We all love playing endless runner games like Subway Surfers and Temple Run 2 and if you are a fan of Talking Tom, then you will be happy to know that they have launched a new runner game titled, Talking Tom Gold Run. The game is available for free on Google Play Store and you can install it directly, but if you are looking to download Talking Tom Gold Run for PC, then we will have to use an Android emulator software for that purpose. In this article, we will see the simple steps required to complete the game installation process.
When you install the Talking Tom Gold Run game on your computer, you will be able to play the game on a bigger screen which will end up in you having more fun. The game has you chasing a robber who has robbed you and you have to get your gold back. There are different worlds to explore and different running styles to try and don’t forget about the boosts that you can collect while chasing the robber. So, if you are interested in downloading the game, then check out the features of Talking Tom Gold Run for PC and then follow the installation steps.
Talking Tom Gold Run for PC – Features
Endless runner games are quite popular and Talking Tom is popular as well; so when you combine these two, you get a game like Talking Tom Gold Run. Check out what features the game brings and the things that you should expect while playing it on your computer.
- The game is free to download but has optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- Chase the robber who have stolen your gold to recover it and build your dream house.
- You can unlock various different worlds with different runner mechanics.
- You can also use different characters – Talking Tom, Talking Angela, Talking Ginger, Talking Hank, Talking Ben – to play the game.
- Crack the vaults and earn various loots and prizes.
- You can connect the game with social networks and then play it with your friends.
The game is free but there are in-game items that can be purchased with real money as well as various advertisements. If you don’t want to use these premium items, then you can simply ignore them or setup password protection in Google play store settings to avoid unauthorized transactions.
Talking Tom Gold Run for PC Download
We all know that Talking Tom is extremely popular and based on that alone, the runner game has become quite popular itself in a short time. However, it is only available for smartphones and you can download it on your Android device through Google Play Store.
But, if you are looking for a way to download Talking Tom Gold Run for computer, then you will have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks. There are many emulators available, but we will go with BlueStacks as it is the best one in our opinion.
The emulator will create a suitable environment on your computer for the Android apps and games to run smoothly, so use the below link to download the software.
Using the above link, you will be able to download the offline installer of Bluestacks emulator and once it is done, install it on your computer and follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Talking Tom Gold Run for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using it for the first time, then you have to complete the setup process by logging in to your Google account and enabling the App Sync process.
- Once the setup is complete, click on the Android tab on the top.
- You will see a dashboard will load with multiple options and apps.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type in “Talking Tom Gold Run” and hit enter.
- A new tab will open in the dashboard showing all the search results in the Play Store.
- Click on the first link in the results.
- The official game page will open in Google Play Store.
- Now, you have to click on the Install button on the screen.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen asking for various permissions.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now begin.
After you have followed all the above steps properly, the files required to install the game will be downloaded on your computer following which the game will be installed. You will now be able to launch Talking Tom Gold Run for PC successfully.
To open the game on your computer, you will have to go to BlueStacks emulator once more. Click on the Android tab and then select the “All Apps” option from the dashboard where you will find all the Android apps and games installed. Click on the game icon to open it and start playing it.
This is how you can download Talking Tom Gold Run for PC using BlueStacks app player. If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can enjoy this endless runner game on their computers.