There are a ton of action games on the Google Play Store, like the popular WWE Immortals, but you won’t doubt me if I said that there’s no action game better than TEKKEN. It’s one of the oldest and one of the most popular gaming franchises in the world, and was even adapted into a movie. However, owing to the growing popularity of smartphones and seeing how powerful these little devices can be, the official TEKKEN game was released earlier this year. You can download the game on your Android smartphone through Google Play Store; but if you are here to download TEKKEN for PC so that you can enjoy the high-octane action sequences on the big screen, then we’ve got you covered!
The game is huge in size so make sure that your system has all the proper requirements before proceeding. The TEKKEN game features all the famous fighters you know and love like Kazuya, Paul, Law, Panda, Nina, Xiaoyu and more and you are given the chance to take on the role of the Dojo master. As a master, you have to collect and upgrade all your favorite fighters and use them in all the battles. There are several fighters available, multiple game modes available to play and various events as well. So, let’s have a look at the best features of the game before we see the installation process.
TEKKEN for PC – Features
The game has become one of the most popular games on Google Play Store, and is even the Editors’ Choice at the time of writing this. With more than 5 million downloads worldwide, and tons of features, it has to be considered as one of the best action games in the world.
- Free to Play: The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains in-game items that cost real money. Also, you need a working internet connection to play the game!
- Several Characters: There are more than 20 characters including Paul, Kazuya, Law, Panda, Nina and more, each with their own unique fighting styles. You can collect these fighters and upgrade them to make them even more powerful as you advance ahead in the game. There are more than 20 unique special moves for each fighter which you can unlock.
- Story Mode: This mode lets you explore the world of TEKKEN as you join the legendary fighter, Kazuya Mishima as he battles against his most powerful enemies through a map-based campaign and face-off against powerful bosses.
- Dojo Challenge: This is an online versus battle where you can built your own team and battle against your friends or other players in real time. There are monthly seasons where players compete with each other to earn unique rewards and leaderboards so that everyone can track their progress.
- Live Events: There are also several events happening on a daily, weekly and monthly basis allowing you to experience new things all the time.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know about. You can explore the amazing story of the TEKKEN world by playing the story mode and when you are done with that, build a team of the best fighters and challenge real players from around the world in the Dojo challenge mode. Since the game is quite popular, it gets updated frequently and in one of the recent updates, new events, characters and customization items were added as well.
How to Download TEKKEN for PC?
The game is originally developed for smartphones and if you have an Android device or an iPhone or iPad, then you can download and install the game directly from either Google Play Store or iOS app store. However, downloading it on your computer is a completely different task.
There is no official desktop client available for the game, so if you want to download it on your computer, then you’ll have to use one of the several Android emulators available online. These emulators are basically programs that can create a virtual environment on your computer that is suited for Android apps and games allowing you to not only install, but also run these apps without any issues. There are several such programs available; but in this article, we will use BlueStacks App Player.
BlueStacks is one of the most popular and most updated Android emulator software and it also supports almost all the apps and games in Google Play Store. Also, as it supports multi-tasking, you can play the game and chat with your friends at the same time.
Steps to Download TEKKEN for PC
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Launch it and then complete the initial setup process by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type in “TEKKEN” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of action game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
The game is huge in size, as it requires around 2GB free memory, so it will take more than a few minutes or even hours to download completely. So make sure that you have a stable and fast internet connection to download and install TEKKEN for PC successfully.
Once the game is successfully installed on your computer, you need to click on the “All Apps” tab on the top of the emulator dashboard. This will take you to the page where all your apps and games are installed, and from the list, click on the action game icon to launch it. Now, complete the initial setup, go through the tutorial and start playing one of the game modes immediately.
This is how you can download, install and play TEKKEN for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then don’t forget to share it with your friends so that they can also download the game and challenge you in the online versus mode.