Survival games have grown quite popular in the past few months, especially after PlayerUnknown’s Battleground was released and became an instant hit. Later we saw a number of games developed for mobile platforms, and we did cover Rules of Survival which is currently the most popular online battle royale game for smartphones and tablets. Today, we are going to talk about a similar game but it comes with a twist! The Tiny Battleground game is an online multiplayer game but it features cute pixel-style heroes and hilarious battles that will help enjoy the game even more. If you have an Android device, then downloading and installing it shouldn’t be a problem. However, if you are interested in downloading Tiny Battleground for PC, then you’d have to follow a few simple steps in order to do that.
The game features pixel-style graphics which means that all the characters have cute designs, and if you are someone who loves hardcore games like Dead Trigger 2, then this isn’t something you’d enjoy. However, Tiny Battleground game is a MOBA game and features elements of battle royale where you’ll have to fight against real players from around the world and survive till the end to win. You can even team up with other players, or your friends, to gain an edge and fight your enemies with ease. So, if you are getting intrigued by the game and would love to play Tiny Battleground for PC, then you’d have to use an Android emulator software for the installation process. Before we get to that, let’s have a quick look at some of the best features of the game.
Tiny Battleground for PC – Features
The game is one of the several battle royale survival games on the Google Play Store and thanks to it’s unique design and gameplay, it has managed to gain popularity and has been downloaded on more than a million devices worldwide. Let’s see its features to know why it has become so popular in a short time.
- The game is completely free to download and play, however contains in-game digital purchases.
- Since it is an online multiplayer game, you need an active and fast Internet connection at all times to stay in the game.
- It consists of pixel-style graphics with cute character designs. There are a wide variety of heroes with stunning abilities that can allow you to charge as a Viking warrior or transform into a metal dragon, or you can choose the knight, gunner, wizard or robot as your warrior.
- The game features 3 different modes for every type of player – the IO free-for-all mode where you’ll grow stronger by defeating your opponents, the Battle Royale Survival Mode where you have to fight against real players in a lava-spreading arena, and a MOBA style crystal battle mode where you can have fun with your friends.
- All the game modes have one thing in common, and that’s the feature that allows you to team up with your friends in order to take on any enemy that attacks you. There’s also an in-game voice chat option that allows you to coordinate your attacks better.
- The game is designed to be played at anytime and anywhere as it features 5-minute long games and you can jump in any of the battles whenever you want.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should expect when you download it. Now that we know what the game is all about, let’s proceed and have a look at the simple installation process below.
There are many Android emulators available on the Internet; so in this article, we are going to see the installation steps using two of the best emulators – Nox App Player and BlueStacks app player – as they are quite stable and built for gaming which is exactly what we want!
Download Tiny Battleground for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- As soon as it’s fully opened, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage.
- Type in “Tiny Battleground” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
Download Tiny Battleground for PC using BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks emulator on your computer and then complete the installation process.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the setup is complete and the dashboard is launched, click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type in “Tiny Battleground” in the search box and hit enter.
- Click on the first link of the search results. There will only be one link if you’ve typed the name right.
- A pop-up will open displaying the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
After you have successfully completed the above steps, you’ll see that the download process has begun and Tiny Battleground for PC will be installed within a few minutes.
Once the game is installed on your computer, all you have to do is click on the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks dashboard, then click on the icon of the action game and it will launch on your computer screen. Now, complete the initial setup process and create your profile and jump in one of the online battles.
This is how easy it is to download and install Tiny Battleground for PC using an Android emulator software! If you liked the article, then make sure that you share it with your friends so that they can join you in all the fun.