If you are a fan of anime series, then you’d have already watched the Tokyo Ghoul series as it is one of the most popular and critically acclaimed shows in the world. So, when you find out that there’s a game as well featuring your favorite characters on Google Play Store, you’ll be extremely happy about it! Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War is available for Android smartphones and can be downloaded from Google Play Store for free. The game features everything you love about the show and even features amazing and explosive action scenes between heroes and villains. So, if you would love to play Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC, then keep reading the article and follow the installation steps mentioned below!
Just like all the other apps and games that we’ve shared in the past, we will be using an Android emulator software to download the game on our computer. The entire process takes just a few minutes, so you’ll have the game installed and running in no time. With Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War game, you will get a chance to experience the original story that you know and love and go on various missions and fight in battles that you’ve watched on TV multiple times. When you start playing the game, you will be able to collect your favorite characters and use them in your battles, and there’s also the PvP battle mode where you can go up against other players in real time. So, let’s have a look at some of the best features of the Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War game!
Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC – Features
The game has already proved to be quite successful as it’s been downloaded on more than a million devices worldwide within a short period of time. So, if you are planning on downloading the game as well, then you should have a look at its best features to know what to expect from it.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, however it contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money. You can turn this off from Google Play Store settings to avoid unauthorized transactions.
- This ARPG mobile game features the original story from the Tokyo Ghoul anime show and gives you the chance to experience the awesomeness of several arcs on your mobile device.
- Collect your favorite characters, from more than 50 different characters available and face exciting challenges and complete different missions.
- Assemble a team by choosing various characters, including Ghouls and CCG investigators. You can get characters like Ken Kaneki, Touka Kirishima among other characters and create a team. It doesn’t matter if the characters were enemies and from opposing side in the original show, you can add them to the same team in the mobile game and create a team you’d never see in the manga.
- Since the game is an action RPG game, there are a number of explosive battle sequences that you’ll be a part of. Fight against your enemies on the streets of Tokyo and familiar locations like Anteiku and CCG laboratory.
- Apart from the story mode, you can also team up with other players in the game so that you can defeat powerful enemies and take down high level dungeons easily. Moreover, there’s a PvP mode where you will be pit against real players from around the world in a battlefield and you’ll have to fight them to prove that your character is the strongest Ghoul.
- The best part about the game is that it features clips from the anime show and even features original sound effects that completely immerse you in the gameplay.
These are some of the best features of the game that you should know! If you are a fan of the show, then you’d already be eager to download the game, so let’s get on with it without wasting any more time.
How to Download Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC?
The answer to the above question is pretty simple! We can download the game, or any other Android game, using one of the several Android emulators available online. There are programs like BlueStacks, Nox App Player, AndyRoid and many more you can use to run Android apps and games on Windows computer or Mac.
What this emulators do is create a virtual ecosystem on your computer that is compatible to Android apps and games allowing you to not only download and install them, but also run them smoothly without any issues.
If you own an Android or iOS smartphone, you can download the game directly from their respective app stores. But if you want to enjoy playing the game on a bigger screen, then using the emulator software is the only way right now. In this article, we will be using BlueStacks emulator since it’s the most popular and stable program!
Download Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC
- Download and install the BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- Launch the emulator and then use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store, then authenticate your BlueStacks account and then set up the emulator software by enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Search icon on the dashboard and type in “Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War” and hit the enter button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing the search results page in Google Play Store.
- Click on the first link which will be of ARPG game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will now load on your computer screen.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will open.
- The box will contain a list of all the permissions that the game needs to run smoothly.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
Depending on the speed of your internet connection, Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC should be installed in a few minutes. If the speed is less, then it may take a little longer than usual. Once the process is complete and the game installed, you can launch it by going to the “All Apps” tab and then clicking on the game icon from there.
Now complete the initial setup and create your profile, choose a character and jump in one of the game modes and start playing the game. This is how you can download, install and play Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War for PC using Bluestacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the game and join you in the battlefield.