If you are a fan of the old arcade games and can’t get enough of it, then you will love Tomb of the Mask as well as it brings the similar gameplay on your smartphone. There are many such games that have been ported from the arcade machines to your smartphones and tablets and available in Google Play Store, but this one is a unique concept featuring very simple and exciting gameplay mechanics which are extremely fun to play. The game is available for free, with an optional premium version that removes all ads, for Android OS as well as iOS; and if you are looking to download Tomb of the Mask for PC, then you can do that as well using one of the Android emulator software.
We have covered a lot of games on this website ranging from hardcore action games like PUBG Mobile, as well as simple games with a simple, yet addictive concept like Bloxorz. So, when we found out this new Tomb of the Mask game on the Play Store and saw that it has been downloaded on tens of millions of devices worldwide, I had to download it and check it out for myself. I have played it for some hours now and it’s quite addictive, however I don’t think you will be stuck to your smartphone for hours unless they decide to add something more exciting like a time-based game mode, or more dangerous obstacles. Other than that, there are a few features that you’d enjoy and if you prefer simple games that doesn’t require a lot of thinking, then Tomb of the Mask for PC will be perfect for you. So, let’s have a look at what the game has in store for us!
Tomb of the Mask for PC – Features
As I mentioned earlier, the game has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide and the number only seems to keep growing with every passing day. Plus, the developers are making amazing progress by adding more and more stages for us to play. So, let’s see what you can expect from the game once you start playing it:
- Free to Download: Like most of the game on Google Play Store, this particular games is completely free to play as well. However, it contains third-party advertisements; and if you want to remove them completely, you can purchase the premium version and make the game ad-free. Plus, you can play it whenever and wherever you want because you don’t need a network connection at all.
- Stage-based Gameplay: There are multiple stages in the game for you to conquer and the developers are constantly working on adding new stages so that you never run out of content to play. The stages are easy in the beginning to make you acquainted with all the controls, but they will start getting tougher and will also contain obstacles to stop your progress.
- Arcade Mode: If you want a break from the stage-based gameplay and would like to see how far you can go without being killed, then the Arcade mode is just for you. This is an endless mode where you have to collect as many points, coins and stars as you can while you are escaping from the rising fluid from below.
- Retro Graphics: One of the reasons why the game has become so popular, in my opinion, is its amazing use of Retro graphics that brings back the memories of the old arcade days. If that’s not all, then the game comes with awesome music and sound effects that make the movements of your character all the more fun.
- Easy Controls: The game is quite simple to play and there is a tutorial available as well that you can go back to. You simply have to swipe up, down, left or right to make your character move in the respective direction, and be quick about it to avoid any obstacles if you don’t want to restart the level from the beginning.
These are some of the features of the game that you should be aware of! One thing that you should know as well is that you get only 5 lives per hour, so be careful while playing. With that being said, let’s take a look at the installation process using various emulators.
How to Download Tomb of the Mask for PC?
If you’ve got a smartphone or tablet running Android or iOS platform, then going to the respective app stores on your device and downloading the game directly from there will be the best way to install it. However, if you are looking forward to playing the game on a bigger screen, like your computer or laptop, then you will have to use an Android emulator program. There are many such emulators available that are capable of simulating the Android ecosystem on your computer. In this article, we will see how you can download the game using two of the best emulators – BlueStacks and Nox App Player.
Download Tomb of the Mask for PC using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then login using your Gmail ID to authenticate your BlueStacks account and enable the App Sync feature as well.
- Once the emulator is opened, click on the Search icon on the top.
- Type “Tomb of the Mask” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator showing all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which is of the retro arcade game.
- The official Google Play Store page of the game will now load in the emulator on your screen.
- On the app page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear displaying the list of all the permissions needed to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the pop-up box.
- The download process will begin!
Download Tomb of the Mask for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once the emulator is installed, launch it on your desktop screen and follow the instructions. Since this is your first boot, it will take a little longer for the emulator software to load fully.
- Next, you need to setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- Next, click on the Search bar on the homepage and type in “Tomb of the Mask” and hit enter.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box to grant all the necessary permissions.
- The download process will now start.
You don’t have to use both the emulators as you can follow any of the above steps to download the game. As soon as you’ve completed the above steps, the download process will begin and Tomb of the Mask for PC will be installed within minutes. The process may be slower if you have a slow network connection, so be patient if that’s the case!
Once the game is successfully installed on your computer, you simply have to head over to the App Center, or the dashboard, of your emulator where you will see all the installed apps and games. Click on the game’s icon and it will launch on your computer. Now, go through the tutorials in order to learn the controls and then you can start playing the game and try out both the stage-based as well as arcade game mode.
This is the entire process on how to download, install and run Tomb of the Mask for PC using BlueStacks as well as Nox App Player. If you liked the article, and are enjoying playing the game on your computer, then make sure to share it with your friends as well to see who can complete more stage before running out of lives!