Traffic Rider is a game that every bike-loving person is going to like and play whenever they get a chance. If you own an Android device, then you can download it through Google Play Store; but if you want to play the game on a bigger screen, then you can use an Android emulator software to download and install Traffic Rider for PC. The installation steps are pretty simple and all you need is a working Internet connection to finish the entire process.
You might have played a lot of endless racing games, but with Traffic Rider game, it’s completely different. The game adds full career mode, first person view perspective and real recorded bike sounds to give you the feel that you are actually driving a motorbike. The game play is pretty simple as the faster and longer you ride, the more points you get. There are many more feature of the endless racing game which you can check out below and then you can proceed with the Traffic Rider for PC installation steps.
Traffic Rider for PC – Features
The game is quite popular on Google Play Store as it has been downloaded on nearly 100 million devices with more than 3 million 5-star ratings. People love playing the game and if you want more convincing to download it, then check out the features below.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play with optional in-game purchases.
- Unlike other endless racing games, it offers you a full career mode to play to see how you stack up against world class racers.
- The game has a first person view, a lot better graphics and real bike sounds to keep the adrenaline pumping.
- You can choose from 24 different motorbikes and when you play career mode, you will be able to purchase new bikes as you advance on higher levels.
- The career mode has more than 60 missions.
- It boasts of insane graphics with detailed environments, traffic and day-night variations.
- The faster you drive, the more points you will be able to score. Moreover, when you drive at 100 kmph, earn bonus points when you overtake vehicles closely.
- The game has online leaderboard and over 30+ achievements to unlock.
These are some of the features of the game and as I said, there are optional in-game purchases that you can turn off by setting up password protection in Google Play Store settings to avoid unauthorized transactions.
Traffic Rider for PC Download
Since the game is available for Android and iOS smartphones only, you will have to use an emulator software to play the game on your computer. An Android emulator software is responsible of creating a virtual and working environment for the apps and games to run on Windows or Mac computers without any issues.
There are many such emulators available like BlueStacks, Andyroid, Droid4X and others, but considering that we have used BlueStacks in all our articles and it offers far better features than other software, we will go with it in this article as well.
Click on the link above to go to the BlueStacks page and download the emulator software from there. Once the download process is complete, install the emulator and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download Traffic Rider for PC
- Open BlueStacks.
- Complete the setup process if you are using it for the first time.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Traffic Rider” and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page.
- Click on the first link on the page that says Traffic Rider.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
If you have followed the steps listed above properly, then within a few minutes, Traffic Rider for PC will be installed and ready to be played.
To start playing the game, you will have to open BlueStacks once again. You will see the icon of the game on the dashboard; but if you are not seeing it, then click on the “All Apps” option where you will find all the apps and games installed, including Traffic Rider. Simply click on the icon of the game to launch it on your computer screen.
This is how you can download Traffic Rider for PC using BlueStacks within minutes! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and play it to see who’s a better driver.