Keeping up with the latest affairs happening in your country can be a difficult task; but in today’s age of smartphones and Internet, you don’t really have to do much work to get the latest information. UC News is one of the apps that help you stay updated with the trending news of the day, the latest cricket score, latest videos as well as updates from the popular news channel. If you live in India, then using this application will help you learn about everything that’s happening in your country immediately. You can download the app on your smartphone; but if you use your computer or laptop for the most of the day, you should consider download UC News for PC using an android emulator software.
With the UC News app installed on your computer, you will be able to get all the trending news from various fields like entertainment, sports, politics, etc. within minutes. Moreover, you can check the live score of the cricket match, the match highlights, the rankings as well as the commentary using the app. If you like to get your news from a reliable source, like a popular new channel or a newspaper, then you can read the top headlines from today’s newspapers or follow the top English as well as Hindi news channels. There are several features of the app that you should know before you download UC News for PC, so let’s check out some of the best before we see the installation steps.
UC News for PC – Features
Although the app is new in the Google Play Store, compared to many other apps, it has already been downloaded on more than 50 million devices. The number is increasing, since it provides a one-stop solution to all the news of the day. Check out what else the app has to offer below!
- The app is free to download and use, but keep your Internet connection active to avoid any data charges.
- UC News is your one stop platform for all the latest breaking news, live cricket scores, Bollywood news and so on. It keeps you updated with latest news, developing stories, headlines local news and international news.
- The app allows you to speak your mind freely and let the world know your opinion. You can exchange views with about millions of other people in the TOPIC cards and opinion POLLs.
- The latest news is delivered right to your mobile phone effortlessly. You can customize your own unique news feed with 20 different news channels. Your personalized news feed may include local news, sports news, politics news, business news, health, education and so on.
- The smart search engine, customized news feed and offline reading provide users with an intuitive reading experience. It allows you to easily find the news you have been looking for. The app is supported by different languages so you can read news on the language of your choice.
- With the Cricket Live Scores & Cricket News, you can get every update and detail about cricket The notifications may include the latest cricket scores, match schedules, cricket videos, cric buzz, cricinfo, cricket news and IPL scores.
- The app gives you access to free videos, viral videos, news videos, movie clips, TV shows clips, and song videos. You can also find the hottest gossips and scandals revolving the Bollywood stars right on your mobile phone.
These are some of the features that the app currently offers. With the new updates, new features are being added to make it much more user-friendly. If you are intrigued with the app, then let’s see the installation steps below.
UC News for PC Download
The news app is currently available for smartphones running on Android OS and iOS; so if you own a smartphone or tablet running this mobile OS, you can easily download and install it directly on your device from the respective app stores. There is an official website (UCNews.in) available as well that you can visit, but if you are more accustomed to the app version, you can download and use that as well.
To install the application on your computer, you will have to use an Android emulator software that will create a virtual environment suitable for the apps and games to run. This allows users to download, install and play various Android apps and games on our PC, including UC News. In this article, we will use BlueStacks emulator for the download process as it is the most popular and offers all the necessary features.
When you click on the above link, you will be redirected to the download page from where you can get the offline installer of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your computer, you can install it and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download UC News for PC
- Download BlueStacks app player from the above link and then install it on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “UC News” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the news app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should now begin.
Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, it may take a few minutes to download all the required files and install UC News for PC. Once the app is installed, you will be able to use it immediately.
To launch the app on your computer, you can go to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard where you will find all the apps and games installed. From the list, click on the icon of the news app and it will open on your computer screen.
This is how you can download and install UC News for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that they too remain updated with the latest news in your country.