We can all agree that all the games with zombies are the most fun to play because that is the reason why games like Dead Trigger 2 are as popular as they are. Today, we are going to talk about UNKILLED which is the combination of zombie genre and first person shooter. The game is available for Android as well as iOS device, so you can download and install it for free on your device from the respective app stores. In this article, however, we will see the simple steps to download Unkilled for PC using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player.
The story of the Unkilled game starts in New York city which has become the epicenter of a zombie outbreak and needs a hero who can stand against the zombies, defend the city and find the one responsible. The game let’s you choose from various characters who have their own skill sets, gives you access to a multitude of weapons to use in your fight against the undead and also features a multiplayer PvP mode where you can fight against real players from around the world. Before we see how to download Unkilled for PC with BlueStacks, we should have a look at some of the best features of the game.
Unkilled for PC Online – Features
As I already said, zombie games are very popular and there won’t be a single game featuring zombies that haven’t been downloaded on a million devices worldwide. That’ the same case here and you can check out the features of Unkilled for computer to know why it has been downloaded millions of times!
- The game is completely free to download and play, but contains in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- A terrifying zombie outbreak has happened in New York City and it is up to you to keep the undead from infecting others and find the one responsible for this cataclysm.
- You can start the story in the game by choosing one of the five characters (with their own skill sets) that are part of a task force, called Wolfpack, called in to take care of everything in the city.
- The game will take you in various parts of the city like the buildings, skyscrapers, streets, subways, sewers and more. As the game progresses, you will uncover a nefarious plot which is responsible for all the mayhem in the city.
- You will be playing more than 150 missions and fighting unique enemies like the Sheriff, Dodger, Butcher, etc.
- To help you in your missions, you will have access to over 40 weapons in 5 different classes to provide you all the firepower that you need.
- You can also play in online multiplayer PvP battles and fight against the real players from around the world. You can earn intel by winning in the battle, level up your hero and become a Champion in the league.
- There are other features in the game as well where you can build a zombie army by completing DNA blueprints, attack other players’ base, clone and improve your zombies, experiment with your own protective shield, repel all the attacks and more.
- When you are in the middle of all the action and surrounded by zombies, you don’t have to worry about firing your weapon. Just point the weapon towards the zombie and the gun will fire automatically allowing you to focus on your surroundings.
These are only some of the features of the game as you can even customize your characters using the special skins that are available for both the character and their guns.
Unkilled for PC Download
The zombie shooter game is available for free for Android as well as iPhone and iPad and you can download it directly on your device through Google Play Store or iOS app store. However, there is no official computer version of the game available as of yet.
That being said, you can still download the game on your computer using an Android emulator software. The emulator software can create a virtual environment on your computer suitable for Android apps and games so that they work smoothly. You can easily install Unkilled for computer as well as other games with this method. We will be using BlueStacks app player to download the game on our computer as it is the most popular, stable and has the best features.
Click on the link above to go to the download page from where you can get the latest version of the offline installer of the emulator software. Once the setup files are saved on your computer, install the emulator and then follow the steps listed below to get the game on your PC.
Steps to Download Unkilled for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then use your Gmail ID to login and authenticate your BlueStacks account. Also, enable the App Sync feature to complete the setup process.
- Once it is done, you will see the dashboard appear on your computer screen.
- Click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type “Unkilled” in the search box and hit enter.
- A new tab will appear in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click on the first link which will be of the zombie shooter game.
- The official game page in Google Play Store will open in the emulator.
- On the game page, click on the Install button.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen containing all the permissions required to install and play the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant all the permissions.
- The pop-up box will close and the download process will now begin.
When you follow the above steps properly, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. It may take some time so be patient and Unkilled for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now go to the BlueStacks app player on your computer and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. The complete list of all the apps and games installed on your computer will be displayed on your screen. To launch Unkilled game, you will have to click on the icon and it will open in a new tab in the emulator software.
This is how you can download and install Unkilled for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can download the game and face off against you in the online multiplayer mode.