We all use the YouTube app on your smartphones and the website on our computer to watch videos all the time. So, when you find a really good video that you want to save for later, you try to download it. Unfortunately, you can’t download videos from YouTube, just save it for offline use. So, at times like this, we can use apps like TubeMate or Videoder to download our favorite videos and watch them whenever we want. We have already seen how to download and use Tubemate for PC, so today we are going to look at the best way to download Videoder for PC so that you can use it to download music as well as videos from a variety of websites.
With Videoder app installed on your smartphone, you will be able to download videos from several different websites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram as well as DailyMotion, Vimeo and many more in HD, full HD and 4K resolution. If you don’t want to download the videos, then you can even stream them online without any issues. Apart from downloading videos, you can even download music using the app and there are no charges whatsoever. So, if you were looking for a good video download application, then you have finally found one. In this article, we will look at the steps to download Videoder for PC using BlueStacks emulator; but before that, let’s have a look at its best features.
Videoder for PC – Features
Ever since the app was launched, it has been downloaded on millions of devices worldwide. It’s not available on Google Play Store, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t use it on your computer or your smartphone. Below are some of the best features of the app that you should know and after that we’ll see how to download it on computers.
- The video download app is completely free to download and use.
- You will need an active Internet connection or WiFi to avoid any data charges, since you will be downloading videos and music through it.
- It allows you to download unlimited videos as well as music on your device for free. You can download the music in MP3 format and you can choose the resolution for the videos – HD, full HD and even 4K – before downloading them. The best part is that you can even preview the videos before downloading and you can even auto-play the videos one after the other to avoid any hassles.
- There is a feature in the app that allows you to select multiple videos and music while exploring and add them to your collection bubble. Once you are done selecting, you can start downloading them all at once.
- The inbuilt web browser allows you to browse all the websites in the world from within the app. Currently, you can’t download anything from these websites, but that feature is coming soon.
- The app supports websites like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, DailyMotion, Twitter, SoundCloud, and more and it comes with a download accelerator that increases the download speed by up to 5 times.
- One of the best features of the app is that you can search and download the entire playlist or channels through the app in one go.
- You can see which videos and music are popular and trending so that you can download what’s viral right now, and the app even supports multiple downloads allowing you to save several videos and music tracks at the same time.
These are some of the best features of the Videoder app that you should know to use it to its full potential. If you are ready to download the application on your computer, then follow the below installation steps.
Videoder for PC Download
The first thing we need is to download and install an Android emulator software. An Android emulator will create a suitable virtual environment allowing the Android apps and games to run smoothly on your computer.
There are many such software out there like Andy, BlueStacks, Nox Player and more, but in this article, we are going to go with BlueStacks as it is the most popular emulator and it offers features like multi-tasking that makes it easy to use multiple apps at once. So, you can use Videoder for computer while you are playing some other Android game.
When you click on the above link, it will take you to the download page on this website from where you can get the official offline installer version of the app player. Once the setup file is saved, you can go ahead and install it and then follow the steps below.
Steps to Download Videoder for PC
The steps to download Videoder on your computer are a bit different from the other apps because it isnt available in Google Play Store. You will need BlueStacks emulator, Videoder APK file and an Internet connection and then you need to follow the below steps:
- Download BlueStacks app player from the above link and then install it on your computer.
- If you are using the app player for the first time, then sign in using your Google account to authenticate your profile and then enable to App Sync feature to complete the setup.
- Now, download the latest version of Videoder APK file from its official website and save it in a proper folder.
- In the BlueStacks emulator, you will see multiple options on the left-hand sidebar. From there, click on the “Install APK” button.
- Now, navigate to the folder where you saved the APK file.
- Select the Videoder APK and then click on the Open button.
- The installation process will now begin and within a few minutes, the app will be installed successfully.
There is an alternate method as well where you simply need to install BlueStacks app player and then right-click on the APK file and select “Open with BlueStacks” and the app will be installed and launched on your computer.
By following the above installation steps, you have successfully installed Videoder for PC. Since the app is not available on Google Play Store, we used the APK file of the application and side-loaded it on a computer.
Once the app is successfully installed, you simply need to click on the “All Apps” tab in BlueStacks emulator and then select the video download app icon and it will launch on your computer screen. Now, you will be able to download videos from several websites and apps like YouTube, Facebook and more.
This is how you can download and install Videoder for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article and have started using the app, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can use it to download their favorite videos.