WhatsApp for Mac: WhatsApp is considered to be the best chat messenger app for all the mobile platforms. Though it does not provide you the feature to make video calls like all the other chat apps, but still the clean interface and the no advertisements policy has made it the most popular chat app of all time. So if you think that you can’t download the app on your computer then you are wrong. WhatsApp has officially launched the web version which you can run on Google Chrome but if you want to use it on your Mac then here is the article to download WhatsApp for Mac.
We have already seen an article on how to download WhatsApp for PC on Windows platform, but today we are going to see the simple steps that you will have to follow in order to install WhatsApp on Mac. Once the app is installed on your device, you will be able to use it just like you use in on the smartphone or tablet. You won’t find any difficulty in using the app. So without further talk, let’s get to the article and see the steps to download WhatsApp for Mac.
WhatsApp for Mac – Features:
The application is so popular that it has been downloaded on more than a billion devices worldwide and the number is growing exponentially as the smartphones are now available to everyone.
- Free to Download: The application is free to download and use for the first year and thereafter you will have to pay $0.99/year which is absolutely nothing.
- No Advertisements: The application doesn’t feature any advertisements and you won’t even get irritating notifications. You will only get a notification when you receive a message from one of your contacts and not some deals or advertisements.
- Group Chat and Emoticons: You can create a group of up to 50 members and add your friends so that you can chat with all of them at the same time. There are also many emoticons that you can use to make your conversation more lively.
- No Charges: You can send text messages, images, videos as well as voice notes to your friends using WhatsApp but there won’t be any charges no matter where the recipient is.
- WhatsApp Web: Now you can also use WhatsApp on your computer by connecting your smartphone with the online version.
Methods to Download WhatsApp for Mac
- Download BlueStacks app player on your Mac and then install the application.
- Once it is installed, open BlueStacks and search for “WhatsApp” using the search bar.
- From the search results, select the app and follow the instructions on-screen to go to the downloads page.
- Once you are on the downloads page, click on the Install button to begin the download process.
That’s it! Once the download process is complete, the app will be installed on your device successfully and will be ready for you to use.
- The second method involves Google Chrome browser, so if you don’t have the browser then download it first.
- Once Google Chrome is downloaded and installed on your system, follow the steps in this WhatsApp for Web on PC tutorial to start using the messenger app on Mac.
If you follow any of the above methods, you will be able to download and install WhatsApp Messenger for Mac without any difficulties and glitches.
I hope that you liked the article to download WhatsApp for Mac! If you have any difficulties, then let us know via the comments below!