Xender is considered to be the best file transfer application for Android devices as you can use it to transfer large files and applications from one phone to another phone. The best part about Xender app is that it is available for both Android and iOS devices, which means you can transfer files at super fast transfer rate between the devices. So if you want the same speed on your computer, you can download Xender for PC and install it to transfer large files between devices.
With Xender app installed on your smartphone, you can connect to different devices and send large files and folders from one device to another. You can use it to send various applications to other smartphone or tablet as well. The reason Xender application is so popular is that it gives you fast transfer speed which makes it easy to use. At the time of writing this article, there is no official PC client of the app but there is a way using which we can download and install Xender for PC so that it can be used to transfer large files easily.
Xender for PC – Features:
The fact that the application allows fast transfer of files between two devices has made it one of the most popular apps and the downloads number of Xender for laptop has increased a lot in the past few weeks.
Here are some of the features of the file transfer application:
- Phone-to-Phone Transfer: You can use the app to transfer files, pictures, music, videos and even apps from one phone to another. No USB, no internet and no data usage is required to transfer files.
- Group Sharing: If you have to share any files to multiple devices, then you can use the group sharing feature to share files between 4 devices at a time.
- Cross Platform Support: The app supports cross platform file transfer. It means that you can transfer files from Android to iOS device and vice versa.
- Phone to PC/Mac: Transfer files from your smartphone to PC/Mac. You don’t need to install any separate software on PC or Mac to do so.
Steps to Download Xender for PC
As I already said that there is no official client to install Xender on computer, you will need to use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks on your PC to download and install the app.
- First of all, you need to download and install BlueStacks on your computer.
- Then, open BlueStacks and type in “Xender” in the search bar and hit the find button. From the search results, select the app and then choose Google play Store as the app store.
- You will be asked to sign in to your Google account, so use your Gmail ID to login to your account.
- Follow the instructions on screen and then finally click on the Install button to begin the download process.
Once the download process is complete, Xender app will be installed on your computer and you will be able to use it right away.
After the installation process is complete, you will have to go to BlueStacks once again to launch the application. Open BlueStacks and on the dashboard of the emulator software or under the “My Apps” or “All Apps” tab, you will see all the apps and games you have installed so far on your computer. Click on the Xender icon and the application will launch on your computer.
That was the complete article on how you can download Xender on computer or laptop running Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 OS. Once you have followed all the steps correctly, you will have the app installed on your PC.
If you liked the article to download Xender for PC, then share it with your friends! If you have any queries, then drop us a comment below and keep visiting DroidforPCDownload for more!