We have always written about games with a simple concept on this website and today as well we are going to show you a game that we recently discovered. Dune! is the game that features an extremely simple game play where the only thing that you need to do is control the ball in the game and launch it in the sky, as high as possible using the several sand dunes in the game. It is available to download for free in Google Play Store, as well as iOS app store, so you can install it directly on your smartphone. However, if you like to play such games on your computer, then you can use an Android emulator software like Bluestacks to download and install Dune! for PC within minutes.
With the Dune! game installed on your computer, you will be able to enjoy this simple game on a much bigger screen. It is a point-based game and the higher you launch the ball, the more points you get. But that’s not all as after you launch the ball, you have to make sure that the landing is smooth too to earn extra points. Using the sand dunes of varying shapes and sizes, you can time the launch and send the ball flying into the stratosphere and past the moon, to earn much higher points, and then get a smooth landing to get bonus landing points too. If you are interested in Dune! for PC game, then let’s have a look at some of the features and then see how to download and install it.
Dune! for PC – Features
The game, although quite simple and fun to play, has been downloaded on more than 10 million devices worldwide and more people are discovering it everyday. You too can start playing the game right now, but before that, don’t forget to have a look at some of its best features.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play, but it contains third-party advertisements. You can pay for the premium version of the game to remove these ads once and for all.
- It is a really fun game where as a player you need to jump over the line and send the white ball through the stratosphere. You can use some sand dunes to send the ball to the next galaxy.
- However, it is not that easy because the higher you get, the landing will also get harder. You will need some serious practice to get the perfect reaction and mean time skills.
- Players need to be really careful when choosing a dune. The shape and size of the dune has a significant impact on the way you land. Some dunes are wide, in the shape of a semi-circle while others are deep. The deeper dunes are more challenging and players need to be really careful to land them safely.
- To be able to earn points, the players will need to shoot ball as high as possible. You need precision, speed and correct timing to be able to shoot the balls correctly. With practice you will be able to pick on the type of dunes you need and determine the amount of space you will need for landing.
- As you go past the moon, stars and other celestial bodies, you will be able to earn higher points. If you aim rightly, you can get yourself a Smooth Landing bonus.
- The Dune! game comes with 36 different skins to unlock. In the current version, the app size has been reduced and bugs have been fixed to keep users hooked for longer.
These are some of the features of the game that you should know before you download it. Now, let’s have a look at the installation process to download and install the game on a computer.
Download Dune! for PC using Nox App Player
- Download and install Nox app player on your computer.
- Once installed, launch it on your desktop screen and then setup your Google Play Store account by logging in using your Gmail ID and password.
- On the homepage of the dashboard, click on the Search bar and type in “Dune!”.
- You will see multiple search results for the query; click on the first link that will take you to the official game page on Google Play Store.
- Now, click on the Install button and then click on the Accept button in the pop-up box.
- The download process will now start.
The reason why you should use Nox app player to download the game is because it is lightweight, stable, is built for gaming and doesn’t lag as much as BlueStacks does on a low configuration PC. If you want to see the steps to download the game with BlueStacks emulator, read them below!
Steps to Download Dune! for PC Using BlueStacks
- Download and install BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “Dune!” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the arcade game.
- You will be redirected to the official game page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the game page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the game.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- The download process will now start automatically.
You will now see the download progress bar appear on the emulator dashboard, which means that the process has begun and within minutes, Dune! for PC will be installed successfully. It may take some time to download the game, so be patient and let it complete on it’s own.
Once the game is installed on your computer, click on the “All Apps” tab in the BlueStacks emulator dashboard and then click on the game icon. This will launch the game on your desktop screen and you can start playing it immediately.
This is how you can download and install Dune! for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article and are have installed the game, then don’t forget to share it with your friends as well so that they too can download it and enjoy playing this highly addictive game on their smartphones or computers.