If you use an Android device, then you would be familiar with all the popular file manager applications that help you in managing all the files and folders stored on your memory. One such application is ES File Explorer, which is the most popular one, that allows you to easily manage all the files on your device along with giving you additional features like remote file access, cache cleaner, cloud backup and much more. If you are using the application on your smartphone and love it, then you should know that you can download ES File Explorer for PC as well using an Android emulator software like BlueStacks.
When you download and install ES File Explorer app on your computer, you will be able to easily manage all the files, folders, images, videos, music, movies, software as well as other items stored on your computer. The user interface will be similar on the computer providing you with ability to mange files easily. You can then use various features like remote file access to see the contents stored on your smartphone and vice versa. So, if you are interested in downloading ES File Explorer for PC, then you should first know about some of the best features of the application and then follow the steps to install the application.
ES File Explorer for PC – Features
The application is very popular considering all the features that it offers and the fact that it has been downloaded on hundreds of millions of Android devices worldwide. So, downloading ES File Explorer for computer might not be such a bad idea after all. You can have a look at the features of the app and then start the installation process.
- The app is completely free to download and use.
- With the application, you can easily manage all the files stored on your device efficiently.
- It offers various features like transferring your apps, images, videos, documents and other items from one folder to the other, using the cut-copy-paste feature to move files, rename, compress or extract the zip folder and more.
- The app also comes with built-in players that allows you to view all the images, play all the videos, read various documents etc. without leaving the app.
- You can even compress/decompress the “zip” and “rar” file types using the built-in compress tool.
- The Remote File Manager option allows users to manage the files on their smartphones from their computers or laptops.
- Using the Cloud Storage feature, you can store your files on services like Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, Google Drive, Amazon S3 and other online platforms.
- Use Bluetooth file transfer to browse files between two-bluetooth enabled device and the WiFi transfer feature to wirelessly edit files through FTP.
- There is an App Manager option in the application where you can manage all the apps installed on your device and categorize, backup, uninstall or create shortcuts for the apps.
- There are other features in the ES File Explorer app as well like the task killer option that increases the memory and speeds up your device, use the cache cleaner and auto-start manager, smart charge and a lot of other features.
There are still many features in the file explorer app that you can use to effectively manage all the files and folders on your device. With new updates, new features are being added to make it more user-friendly.
ES File Explorer for PC Download
The application is available for Android devices and you can download and install it directly on your smartphone for free from Google Play Store. But, there is no official desktop client of the app.
Although, there is no official computer version of the file explorer application, you can still download it using an Android emulator device. There are many such emulators that create a virtual environment suitable of running the Android apps and games effortlessly. You can get any of these emulators, but we recommend you to use BlueStacks app player. In this article, we will use the same to download ES File Explorer for computer.
When you click on the link above, you will be redirected to a new page where you can get the latest version of the offline installer of the emulator software. Once it is downloaded, go ahead and install it and then follow the below steps.
Steps to Download ES File Explorer for PC
- Open BlueStacks app player on your computer.
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, then you will have to use your Gmail ID to login to Google Play Store and authenticate the BlueStacks account after which you can enable the App Sync and complete the setup process of the emulator.
- Once the emulator setup is completed, the dashboard will appear on your screen showing various apps and categories.
- Click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type “ES File Explorer” in the search box and hit the find button.
- A new tab will open in the emulator displaying all the search results related to your query.
- Click the first link which will be of the file manager app.
- You will be redirected to the official app page on Google Play Store in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button on the app page.
- A pop-up box will appear on your computer screen.
- This pop-up box will show you all the permissions required to install and run the app.
- Click on the Accept button to grant the permissions and close the box.
- That’s it!
When you follow the above steps properly, the download process will begin and ES File Explorer for PC will be installed successfully. If you have any issues in the download process, then you can let us know in the comments below.
To launch the file manager app on your computer, you can open the BlueStacks app player and then click on the “All Apps” tab. You will see all the apps and games installed on your computer, including the ES File Explorer app. Click on the app icon to launch it on your desktop screen.
This is how you can download, install and use ES File Explorer for PC using BlueStacks app player! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends by clicking on the Like, Tweet and +1 button below.