Final Fantasy is one of the biggest and most popular gaming franchises in the world and if you a fan as well, then you can experience the epic strategy game on your mobile phone as well. The Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire is now available on smartphones running iOS and Android and can be downloaded from their respective app stores. However, if you want to play the game on a bigger screen to enjoy the awesome gameplay, then you can use an Android emulator software like BlueStacks app player to download and install Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC.
The gameplay of the game is just like other strategy games where you have to build your own kingdom and protect your people from enemy attacks. The mobile adventure game takes you on an epic journey through the vast kingdoms where you can collect various resources and build the strongest empire in the history of the franchise. There are a lot of features in the Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC game where you can join hands with your friends and fight enemies together and you can even create a guild and join forces with the most powerful players from around the world. In this article, we will be seeing the steps to download the game on a computer; but before we get into that, let’s have a quick look at all the features the game has to offer.
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC – Features
The latest MMORPG game has been downloaded on more than 1 million Android devices worldwide and considering the popularity of the game worldwide, the number will increase surely. Below are some of the best features of the game that you should know before you start playing it.
- The game is free to download and install; but contains optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- It is a combination of strategy game and role-playing game where you can go on epic adventures across the vast kingdom and discover powerful magic to use it against your enemies.
- There are several characters in the game and you can jump into all the action with Noctis, Cindy and other Final Fantasy XV characters.
- You can build your very own kingdom and raise an entire army to protect it. In the game, you will also be pitted in real-time battle where you have to win the war using the best strategies.
- Create the ultimate guild so that you can join forces with other powerful players and help each other crush the enemies with your combined might.
- The best part about the game is that it allows you to join hands with your friends so that you can easily defeat the enemy forces.
- The game also allows you to travel through the vast realm and collect rare resources and powerful magic so that you can use them to build the strongest empire in the history of the Final Fantasy games.
- There is even a Crystal in the game that you can complete for against other players from around the world. Take control of the Crystal to become a legend and rule the realm.
These are some of the features of the MMORPG game that you should know before you download it. Now, let’s see how to install it using an Android emulator software.
Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC Download
The game is an epic mobile adventure game and is available for both Android and iOS devices. If you own a smartphone or tablet running these platforms, then you can download and install the game directly from the respective app stores.
However, when downloading the game on your computer, we will have to use a different method and use an Android emulator software. There are many such emulators available on the Internet, but we will use BlueStacks emulator as it is not only the most popular one, but is also quite stable and supports almost all the apps and games, even Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for computer, from the Play Store.
To download the emulator software, click on the above link and it will redirect you to another page from where you can download the offline installer version. Once the setup file is saved, install it on your computer and then follow the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire” in the search box, hit enter and you will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of the strategy game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
As soon as you complete the above steps, you will see that the download process has begun. It may take some time to install Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC, depending on the Internet connection; but once done, you will be able to launch the game and start playing it immediately.
To open the game on your computer screen, you need to go to BlueStacks once again and click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. Now, from the list of the apps installed, click on the game icon and it will launch on your screen.
This is how you can download and install Final Fantasy XV: A New Empire for PC using BlueStacks emulator software. If you liked the article, then make sure to share it with your friends as well so that you both can join forces in the game to easily defeat all your opponents.