The season 7 of Game of Thrones just wrapped up and the final season won’t be released until 2019, which isn’t really a good thing for a die-hard GoT fan. You can obviously rewatch all the seasons or read the books, but there’s something else to keep you busy while the final season is being produced. Game of Thrones: Conquest is a new game that will soon be released for smartphones running Android and iOS. The strategy game takes you to Westeros, the medieval world where Game of Thrones is set and gives you the power to build your own house and fight for the Iron Throne and become the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.
The MMO strategy game is based on HBO’s award-winning series and gives you the power to build your own house. As the head of your own house in the Game of Thrones: Conquest game, you will be the one responsible to amass wealth and might in order to take down your enemies. On your journey to become the ruler of the seven kingdoms, you will have to forge strategic alliances with other nations and defeat your opponents in the battle of swords or wit to take control of their resources. If you are a true GoT fan, then you will definitely love playing it as there are all the iconic locations present in the game as well along with your favorite characters. In this article, we’ll be seeing how you can download Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC using an Android emulator; but before that, let’s have a look at all the awesome features.
Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC – Features
The game will soon be released for your smartphones running Android OS and iOS, so make sure to pre-register from your phone to know when the game is available. Below are some of the features to help you make the decision of downloading the game.
- The game is absolutely free to download and play.
- You will need an active Internet connection to play the MMO strategy game and there will be in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- The game is based on HBO’s award-winning series and George R.R. Martin’s books, A Song of Ice and Fire.
- When you start playing the game, you become the head of your new house and your responsibilities include not only the survival of your subjects but also gathering the resources and might to take down your enemies.
- Journey through the world of Westeros as you make new alliances with other kingdoms and nations and outmaneuver your rivals.
- To ensure the survival of your kingdom, you will need to build a powerful army with powerful soldiers who can easily defeat other kingdom’s armies in battle.
- There are various Seats of Power throughout the land like King’s Landing, Winterfell, The Wall and other locations that you need to conquer in order to become the ruler of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Form global alliances with other kingdoms and houses run by real players from around the world and combine forces to defeat your enemies.
- The best part about the game is that you can not only win by going to battle, but you can use the art of deception as well to outwit your opponents and take control of their resources.
These are some of the features of the strategy game that you should know before you start playing it. If you are a fan of the fantasy series, then you won’t find any issues at all while playing the game.
Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC Download
The easiest way to download the game and play it would be to head over to the Google Play Store on your Android device and install it directly from there. However, if you don’t have an Android device, or you would simply like to play it on your computer, then you will have to use an Android emulator.
There are many emulators available on the Internet which can be used – like BlueStacks or Nox player – but we will go with BlueStacks emulator as it is quite popular and probably the best emulator for Android as it supports almost all the apps and games. The Android emulator creates a virtual environment on your computer making it easy for us to install and run Android apps and games without any issues.
To download the emulator on your computer, you can click on the above link which will take you to the download page from where you can get the offline installer of the software. Once it is downloaded, you need to install it and then you simply have to follow the steps below.
Steps to Download Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the top of the dashboard.
- Type in “Game of Thrones: Conquest” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of the strategy game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
As soon as you complete the above mentioned installation steps, you will see the download process begin in the emulator. Within a few minutes, all the required files will be saved and Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC will be installed successfully.
To launch the game on your computer, you need to go to BlueStacks app player and then click on the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. All the apps installed on your computer will load on the screen and when you click on the strategy game icon, it will open and you can then start playing the game.
This is how you can download and install Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC using BlueStacks Android emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well so that they can join you in the world of Westeros.