Geometry Dash is one of the most popular games on Google Play Store but it is a premium game. If you don’t want to spend money on buying it, you can download the other free versions of the game – Geometry Dash Lite or Geometry Dash Meltdown. Both of them are available for free on Android and iOS and can be downloaded from the respective app stores. In this article, we are going to see how to download Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC using an Android emulator like BlueStacks app player. The entire installation process will not take more than a few minutes.
With Geometry Dash Meltdown game installed on your computer, you will be able start playing this extremely simple yet addictive game. The concept of the game is quite simple as you have to control your character and take it from one point to the other point without getting it killed. There will be many obstacles in your path and you have to be quick in responding. You can play the Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC game offline after installing it by following the steps mentioned in this article. Before we see the download process, we should look at the features of the game.
Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC – Features
The game is a free version of the highly popular Geometry Dash game and has gained more than 10 million downloads so far. There are many features which make Geometry Dash Meltdown for computer a must try and some of them are mentioned below.
- The game is free to download and play, but may contain advertisements and optional in-game items that can be purchased with real money.
- The new game is filled with even more spikes and monsters that are looking forward to take you down and not complete the level.
- The game play is pretty simple as you have to jump, fly and flip your way through the dark cavern and spiky obstacles without getting destroyed.
- The soundtracks in each level are just awesome and helps you get in to the rhythm while playing the game.
- While you play the game, you can also unlock various meltdown icons and colors that you can later use to customize your character.
- There isn’t only jumping and avoiding obstacles as you can also fly rockets, flip gravity and do other cool things in the game to complete the level in as less attempts as possible.
- There is a practice mode to sharpen your skills and you must play it before you begin the game.
These are some of the coolest features of the Geometry Dash Meltdown game for PC that makes it one of the most popular and addictive game on Google Play Store. If you haven’t played it, you should give it a try.
Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC Download
If you own an Android device or an iOS device, then you can download the game and install it directly on your smartphone by visiting Google play Store and iOS app store respectively. However, there is no desktop version of the game available yet.
To download it on a Windows computer, we will have to use an Android emulator software. This type of software is capable of creating a virtual environment that is suitable for the Android apps. Using this, you can easily download, install and run Android apps and games on your PC. There are many emulators available, but in this article, we will be using BlueStacks to download Geometry Dash Meltdown for computer as it is the most popular one that supports almost all the apps and games.
When you click on the link given above, you will be redirected to another page from where you can download the offline installer version of the emulator. Once the setup file is saved on your PC, install it and then proceed with the below installation steps.
Steps to Download Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC
- Open BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
- Complete the setup process, if you are using it for the first time, by logging in to Google play Store with your Gmail ID to authenticate the BlueStacks account and enabling the App Sync feature.
- Click on the Android tab from the top.
- Now, click on the Search icon on the dashboard.
- Type in “Geometry Dash Meltdown” in the search box and hit enter.
- You will be redirected to the search results page in Google play Store in a new tab.
- You will see multiple results on the page related to your query.
- Click on the first link on the page which will be of Geometry Dash Meltdown game.
- The official game page on Google Play Store will load in the emulator.
- Click on the Install button and a pop-up box will appear.
- The box will contain all the permissions that you need to grant in order for the game to run.
- Click on the Accept button to accept the permissions and close the box.
- The download process should start now.
At the end of the above steps, you will see the download progress bar appear in the emulator specifying that the download process has begun. It may take some time to download all the required files, but once it is done, Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC will be installed successfully.
You can now launch the game on your computer and start playing it. To open the game, go to BlueStacks once again and then select the “All Apps” tab on the dashboard. You will find all the apps and games installed on your computer in this section. Click on the game icon to open it on your desktop and start playing.
This is how you can download and install Geometry Dash Meltdown for PC using BlueStacks emulator! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends so that they too can download this addictive game.