Emails have become a necessity these days and everyone has an email account that he used to communicate with their family members or conduct their business. Mostly people use the inbuilt email client that comes with their smartphones and if they are using Android devices, then the email client is Gmail. It’s the best client available right now and if you are using it, then you can download the latest version, i.e. Gmail 6.11.6 APK for Android, and get all the new features on your smartphone. In this article, we will see how to download the application and update it directly on your device.
With Gmail app installed on your smartphone, you will be able to not only read all the emails that you have received but also reply to them or send new ones to other recipients. The email app makes it extremely easy for you to manage all your emails in one interface as it allows you to add all your existing Gmail account as well as accounts from other email services. You can keep an eye out on all the emails that you receive using the Gmail 6.11.6 APK installed on your Android smartphone. Before we see how to download the application, we should have a look at all the awesome features of the app.
Gmail 6.11.6 APK for Android – Features
The application comes pre-installed on all Android devices and being the number one choice for an email client, it’s not surprising to see that it has been downloaded on more than a billion devices worldwide. Plus, with all the features mentioned below, the Gmail app becomes the best email client available right now.
- The application is absolutely free to download and use.
- You can download it on your device as there are no hidden charges but make sure to use it when you are connected to WiFi or have an active Internet data pack otherwise data charges may apply.
- With Gmail app, you will be able to add and manage multiple email accounts from a single dashboard.
- You can easily receive emails and then send a reply within minutes. You can also compose a new email and send it to one or multiple recipients, add attachments to it, add CC/BCC and more with the application.
- Moreover, you have the ability to add emails from different clients like Yahoo and Outlook and mange the emails easily. The app now supports Microsoft Exchange accounts too.
- The app comes with 15 GB of free storage so that you don’t have to delete any messages to make space for new ones.
- You can send and view attachments and add label notifications in the app easily. Moreover it comes with a fresh look and is optimized for Android tablets as well.
- The latest update allows you to get search results faster online as well as offline and you can add a new account to your Gmail app a lot more easily.
These are just some of the features of the application as you can do a lot more with other Google apps installed on your device. You can sync them and use their features together to make the most out of your smartphone and help with your daily life.
Download Gmail 6.11.6 APK for Android
The best way to download any application or update any app on your Android device is to go to Google Play Store and get the app directly from there. But there are times when you are unable to do so because of various errors or connection issues.
If you are not able to use the Play Store to download or update the app to the latest version, then you should use the link below to download Gmail APK file and then install it manually on your smartphone by sideloading it.
You can download the most recent version of the Gmail app by clicking here!
Once the APK file of the email app is saved on your smartphone or tablet, you need to go to Settings > Security and then enable the installation from Unknown Sources option. Once the option is enabled, you will be able to install the APK file of the app without any issues.
This is how you can download the Gmail 6.11.6 APK for Android for free! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can download the latest version of the email app and use all its new features.