Gmail is one of the best email clients and it comes built-in with all the Android device. If you are not using the Gmail app on your smartphone, then you need to start using it as it now allows you to sign in to other email clients and now supports Microsoft Exchange accounts too. The app is pre-installed in all the device, so you can update it to the latest version by going to the Google Play Store. You can also download Gmai 6.5 APK for Android and install the updates manually.
The Gmail app is extremely easy to use and you can manage multiple email accounts easily with it. The app allows you to organize your email in proper categories and by swiping from the left side of the screen, you will be able to access different accounts and manage multiple emails. With Gmail 6.5 APK, you will not only get a clutter-free inbox but you will also get 15 GB of free storage which makes sure that you don’t need to delete any messages to make space for new ones. So, if you have somehow removed the app from your device, then download the Gmail APK and install the app manually or from Google play Store.
Gmail 6.5 APK for Android – Features
Since the application comes pre-installed in all the Android smartphones and almost every one has an email account with Gmail, the app has been downloaded more than a billion times worldwide. Check out the best features of the app below.
- The application is absolutely free to download and use. You can download it on your device as there are no hidden charges but make sure to use it when you are connected to WiFi or have an active Internet data pack otherwise data charges may apply.
- With Gmail app, you will be able to add and manage multiple email accounts from a single dashboard.
- Moreover, with the latest Gmail app version, you have the ability to add emails from different clients like Yahoo and Outlook and mange the emails easily. The app now supports Microsoft Exchange accounts too.
- The app comes with 15 GB of free storage so that you don’t have to delete any messages to make space for new ones.
- You can send and view attachments and add label notifications in the app easily. Moreover it comes with a fresh look and is optimized for Android tablets as well.
Download Gmail 6.5 APK for Android
You can download the application by going to Google Play Store and update the app similarly. However, if you are unable to access the store for some reason, then you can download the APK file manually.
Click on the “Download APK” button below to go to the download page and get the latest version of Gmail APK which you will be able to install manually.
You can download the latest version of GMail app by clicking here!
Once the APK file is downloaded, go to the Settings menu on your smartphone or tablet and make sure that the installation from Unknown Sources is enabled. If this feature is not enabled, you won’t be able to install the APK file manually.
This is how you can download Gmail 6.5 APK for Android! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends as well so that they too can use the latest version of the email app with all the latest features.