It has become extremely important to have an account on a cloud storage site to keep all your important files safe and secure. There are many other reasons to use cloud storage sites and if you are looking for the best ones, then you should definitely go with Google Drive. It is a service offered by Google and we all know that they are the best and the most trusted websites in the world. You can create an account for free using your existing Gmail account and download Google Drive 18.104.22.168 APK for Android to use it whenever you want.
With the Google Drive APK installed on your Android device, it becomes extremely easy to use the cloud storage features to save and access your files and important documents whenever you want. Since the application is available on multiple devices and you need only your Gmail address to access it, it becomes easy to manage your files on the cloud. If you have already installed the app, then all you need to do is download Google Drive 22.214.171.124 APK for Android and update it to the latest version to enjoy the latest features of the app.
Google Drive 126.96.36.199 APK for Android – Features
Since the app is a Google service, it is one of the most used apps on Android device and is downloaded on over a billion devices worldwide. The app makes it easy for users to sync their files across multiple smartphones, tablets and computers and gives easy access to the stored files. Below are some of the features of Google Drive app that you need to check out if are about to download the app for the first time.
- Google Drive allows you to store all your files and documents in one single place that you can access from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- You can safely store the files like photos, videos, documents, presentations etc.
- If you have a lot of files stored on Drive, then you can find a particular file by searching for it’s name or content.
- You can easily share the files from your account with other people (like the members of your team).
- You can quickly view your content, access the recent files, see the file details and the activity as well as enable the viewing of the files offline.
- If you are sharing files with other users, then you can set the access levels for viewing, commenting and editing so that your important documents are not tampered with.
- You can scan paper documents using your device’s camera and store them directly in Google Drive.
What’s New in Google drive 188.8.131.52?
- You can now upload multiple files and see the progress in the destination folder.
- You can now organize your files in color folder.
- There have been some performance improvements and bug fixes.
Download Google Drive 184.108.40.206 APK for Android
The app comes pre-installed in almost all the devices running on Android OS and the best way to update it to the latest version is by going to Google play Store and downloading the update from there.
However, if you are unable to download or update the app from the Play Store, then use the below link to get the latest Google Drive APK and then install it manually on your device.
You can download the latest version of Google Drive for Android by clicking here!
Once you click on the above download link, you will be redirected to the download page from where you can get the APK file. Before you install the APK file, make sure to enable the installation from Unknown Sources by going to the Settings menu on your Android device.
This is how you can update or download Google Drive 220.127.116.11 APK for Android! If you liked the article, then share it with your friends so that they too can use the app to store the important files on the cloud and access them whenever they want.