Google Duo is slowly becoming one of the best applications for video chat leaving behind apps like Viber. It’s about the get more competition from WhatsApp as it released it’s own video calling feature in the latest version and if you are using the Google Duo application, then you should get all the new updates to stay ahead of everyone else. The latest version is now released and you can get the new features by downloading Google Duo 4.0.136865660 APK for Android. You can get it from Google Play Store and install the update directly on your device.
When you install Google Duo app on your smartphone, you will be able to make free video calls to your friends. The user interface is clean and quite simple which allows even the beginner users to use the app with ease. All you have to do is select the contact that you want to talk with and begin the video chat! The app allows you free video calls because it uses the Internet, so make sure to stay connected with WiFi at all times. In this article, we will see how to download Google Duo 4.0.136865660 APK for Android and then install the updates manually on your device. But before that, we will have a look at some of the best features of the app.
Google Duo 4.0.136865660 APK for Android – Features
The application was released a few months back and since then, it has been installed on tens of millions of devices worldwide. The number is steadily increasing as it is a Google product which means it provides the best services when it comes to video calling experience.
- The video calling app is completely free to download and use. However, it requires an Internet connection so make sure that you have a data pack active or you are connected with a stable WiFi network.
- Google Duo is a one-to-one video calling application and doesn’t support group video chats as of yet. So, you can chat with one of your friends but not all of them at the same time.
- The simple interface of the application allows you to pick one of your friends from the contacts list and place a call within minutes.
- The application is quite simple in design making it easy for anyone to use it and make a video call without any issues.
- Since all the video calls are of high-quality, you can expect the best experience whenever you use it.
- The Knock Knock feature of the app allows you to live preview the picture of the person who’s calling you.
- The application is cross-platform so you can make calls from one device to the other without any issues at all.
Download Google Duo 4.0.136865660 APK for Android
To download the video calling application on your Android device, you can go to Google Play Store and get the most recent version of the app from there. If the app is already installed on your device, then you can update it as well using the similar method.
However, if you are unable to use Google play Store to download or update the app due to some reasons or errors, then you can use the link given below to get the latest version of Google Duo APK file which can be installed manually.
You can download and install the most recent version of Google Duo app by clicking here!
Before you install the video call app, you need to go to Settings > Security and then enable the option to install third-party apps from Unknown Sources. You will be able to install the APK file only when this option is enabled.
Also Read: Google Duo for PC
Now, use the file manager app installed on your device to navigate to the downloads folder where you saved the Google Duo app and then begin the manual installation process.
This is how you can easily download the latest version of Google Duo 4.0.136865660 APK for Android! If you liked the article, then you can share it with your friends as well by clicking on the Like, Tweet and +1 button below.